3 (5.7%)
Crabs-n-Balls
29 (54.7%)
An argument
5 (9.4%)
Pics of administrators
16 (30.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: creepbear  (Read 6045 times)

creepbear is part of the /b/ clan so he warns you DONT DIVIDE BY  :cookie:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 05:57:27 PM by toast$$$hero »

Wow i did if i did i wouldent have this post numbnuts

Wow i did if i did i wouldent have this post numbnuts
you could be a troll.  And he was kidding, numbnuts.

Well you haven't invented him yet. Janurary 3rd 2013 You create the creepbear and send him back in time to warn the world of how to stop the year 2012 from existing but when he arrives he teleports into a kindergarden bathroom and becomes a creep.
Its your fault for building your secret lab on the ruins of an old school.

Wow thank you all very much for bringing back a childhood memory a kid in the forth grade called me numbnuts and didint get in troble i did though

Well you haven't invented him yet. Janurary 3rd 2013 You create the creepbear and send him back in time to warn the world of how to stop the year 2012 from existing but when he arrives he teleports into a kindergarden bathroom and becomes a creep.
Its your fault for building your secret lab on the ruins of an old school.
Bullstuff.

Wow thank you all very much for bringing back a childhood memory a kid in the forth grade called me numbnuts and didint get in troble i did though
And afterwards you were raped by your own creation.

Ladios wins the topic.

And afterwards you were raped by your own creation.
But then he raped you causing a hole to tear though the univerise because if you payback rape itds like dividing by zero so basicly,Were all screwed

But then he raped you causing a hole to tear though the univerise because if you payback rape itds like dividing by zero so basicly,Were all screwed
Well yeah see thats how I know about it.
I come from another version of reality in which I could witness the events of 2012 without being affected by it. And I was able to see you send creep bear back in time, creating the hole in the universe as which caused 2012.
Kinda ironic, really.
You send him to save the future, but instead have doomed us all.

does he ever lose?
Well it depends:
Is he a sighing crab? yes
Is he posting alot? Yes
Does he have balls? No because hes a crab