Poll

Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 114330 times)

Also, I know the perfect way to test Day and Night.

Since the old version worked before, load it up and see if it still works.

If it does, it's something about the new version
If it doesn't, it's something about Wizzeh's server

I won!

Ok, how about this: We either all pile onto Skype, or we all pile onto Twitter.

Take your pick. Skype works perfectly and if you dislike research links you can turn them off quite easily.

>:U

But, I'm not into making all this messaging accounts and stuff, do I have to make one.

Also, I know the perfect way to test Day and Night.

Since the old version worked before, load it up and see if it still works.

If it does, it's something about the new version
If it doesn't, it's something about Wizzeh's server

I won!

That'd work, does anyone have the old one?

Me

@Solid: It takes literally 30 seconds to sign up, and I've never gotten a single email from it.

Me

@Solid: It takes literally 30 seconds to sign up, and I've never gotten a single email from it.
But I don't want to make one, I have my own personal reasons.

I rather have an account online, Twitter.

I vote for msn.
You can set up huge chatrooms.

Oh and, Skype sucks ass.

I'm not wasting a single Megabyte on that piece of stuff program, and I will not sign up for Email spam.

I hate that program, and I'm sticking with MSN.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:01:43 AM by AGlass0fMilk »

Here's my reasoning against skype.

I have two microphones. One is an inbuilt microphone and I cannot turn it the forget off except by plugging in the other. This microphone is beneath my spacebar, and as such when I am typing everyone gets spammed with loud clicking noises, and on top of that, the quality is ass and I have to talk loudly to get it to pick up my voice.

The other microphone is external, a set of Logitech headphones. They are uncomfortable as forget to actually wear, and despite configuring them to pick up in area mode, they actually don't. I have to wear the headphones to use the microphone at all, and still have to talk loudly.

Because I'm usually up in the middle of the night, I can't really talk loudly, since my bedroom is only one wall away from another one on either side. Hence, I would not be using Skype's voicechat.

So why the forget should I use Skype, if I'm just going to do the exact same thing with it as I do with MSN?

Alright, so I managed to do two of the models.  I've never played L4D so tell me if I'm making it wrong.  I just based it off of google images photos.
Witch:

Boomer (I couldn't get the tumor things to look good on it, so if someone else wants to give it a go they can):

As for msn/skype/twitter.  I honestly don't care which one we use, but if I had to pick I would pick msn.

Oh, if you're considering MSN now, my vote is there.

You changed the topic title again :O