Poll

Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 114317 times)

The boomer shall have little boomer babies.

I tallied it up, and it's about 7 - ~1

Put a poll or we could just say you lost and go with MSN because it's way better.

GARR

Kre's computer is broked when it comes to gaming so he can't apply yet   :c

No poll because it's a clan only vote

One thing about MSN for Mac is that it's stupid. If you eject the disk image, it stops working. If you have a Mac, you know that's handicapped.

EDIT: Also, Absolution's Boomer and Witch are really great. You might want to make the Witch a bit thinner. And don't forget Boomer exploding and Witch crying animations.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:55:27 PM by Spockticus »

You might want to make the Witch a bit thinner. And don't forget Boomer exploding and Witch crying animations.
I can make the witch thinner, but wouldn't the exploding animation basically be Amade's exploding death?  And you may not have read my PM, but I can't do the exporting on player animations, I just don't understand it.  If the witch crying animation has to be done in blender, what exactly does it look like?  She tilts her head to the sky and screams?

She's on her knees hunched over with her face in her hands rocking up and down

And by boomer explosion, Amade can make an explosion for him, but when they die they're legs still stand for a seconds then the legs fall over, but I guess Amade could just hide nodes if you named them.

There are other programs that you can have on mac that can communicate with MSN.

>.>

There are other programs that you can have on mac that can communicate with MSN.

>.>

Aside from the multitude of web clients,
http://adium.im/

Ok, I'm devoting a manager to each faction. This does not involve who I think is the most talented, but more so who is most active and who I know I can depend on.

How this will work: Each faction will have one manager. Instead of sending out a list of things that a faction needs to do, and hoping you guys can resolve amongst yourselves who will do it and that it's done I can send it to the manager and let them sort it out.

Managers do get opinion in applications. If, in the unlikely event I disagree with a manager, I will probably say for the applier to improve their app a little more.

A manager's opinion in an application is 50%, though I will usually hand them my 50% if I'm on the fence.

Do not hope to be a manager, the only reason a manager will ever be changed is in the event that the current manager has left the clan. In that case, I won't make a large deal out of deciding the new one.

Manager's names are in italics in our memberlist.

Manager's names are in italics in our memberlist.

Nothing is in italics :cookieMonster:

EDIT:

Muahah you're slow. Anywho, why am I events manager?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:52:18 PM by Truce »

Nothing is in italics :cookieMonster:

I just updated it. And, I have no manager for modelling yet.

I'll basically ask. Who wants it?

Absolution?, he's been here longer
Anybody?, he seems a bit more active

They're both really great at it.

Funny that this actually came up about now.

See, my idea brain has been stuffting out post-apocalyptic mad max wasteland vehicle DM/SRPG ideas. Like seriously if ideas were bricks my brain would be surrounded by an impenetrable wall, and I want a couple of vehicles to go with it. So...

Perhaps, for the modeller lead position, the modellers in question could pump out a model of a post-apocalyptic Blocko vehicle?
Stuff in this vein:
Bus/Heavy Transport Vehicle
This thing that kinda looks like a hummer but is in fact a '71 Ford Bronco half made from school bus parts/Light Transport Vehicle
Frame Buggy/Two-seat Outrunner

And this thing that I'm just throwing in for laughs:
The greatest schoolbus ever.

A horse with saddlebags and/or a small ATV with packs on the side would also be nice. :3

Also I have never scripted a vehicle before this may be a very painfully unstable learning process

Funny that this actually came up about now.

See, my idea brain has been stuffting out post-apocalyptic mad max wasteland vehicle DM/SRPG ideas. Like seriously if ideas were bricks my brain would be surrounded by an impenetrable wall, and I want a couple of vehicles to go with it. So...

Perhaps, for the modeller lead position, the modellers in question could pump out a model of a post-apocalyptic Blocko vehicle?
Stuff in this vein:
Bus/Heavy Transport Vehicle
This thing that kinda looks like a hummer but is in fact a '71 Ford Bronco half made from school bus parts/Light Transport Vehicle
Frame Buggy/Two-seat Outrunner

And this thing that I'm just throwing in for laughs:
The greatest schoolbus ever.

A horse with saddlebags and/or a small ATV with packs on the side would also be nice. :3

Also I have never scripted a vehicle before this may be a very painfully unstable learning process

SUPER HYPER MODEL FORCE GO

What I have so far:

Oh god that's nice. Don't forget to name the nodes, even the tongue.