SS
1 (3.4%)
SF
4 (13.8%)
Other
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 31, 2006, 12:06:07 PM

Author Topic: Best Clan In RTB! VOTE!  (Read 7172 times)

SS = Scattered Space. They host great servers. Good builders over there.
i vote [SS] :) cause i agree with mocheeze, even though we get spammers and all kinds of N00BS, thus why i made a N00B jail in the back of the bedroom up to above the door XD

I voted for USSR because I hate those guys so very very much but if I was to vote the best clan it whould be mine :D =[Packer]= I'm my own clan :'D

I considered flaming Packer but decided not to considering I don't support that sort of thing except where it is appropriate.

I vote Noone.

The best clan is in AiO. Too bad nobody will get to vote for it.
 :cookieMonster:

The best clan is in AiO. Too bad nobody will get to vote for it.
 :cookieMonster:

This IS the best clan in RTB thread btw.
But yes I agree it should be best in BL.

âstrô

i would need at least four votes for that. :(
IM, MotE, SS and USSR would get one.

lol really?

no wai its secret service.
or the german gestapo(in german it was shortened to ss)

SS in third reich meant SturmStaffel (something like storm unit), and gestapo is short for Geheime Staats Polizei (secret state police).
the blockland SS luckily hasnt anything to do with these at all.

I knew it wasn't the gestapo, and that they were the secret police, but I did not know what the German SS were / what the name was.  I know remember that they were the ones that went around following the German army killing the "undesireables".

I considered flaming Packer but decided not to considering I don't support that sort of thing except where it is appropriate.
YOu do know it was a Joke but your to stupit to under what I'm saying so Go stick a Finger in your place that I'm not going to say because Kids vist this forum XP

stupit

I vote for Ass Pirates! Woot woot! Homoloveuality ftw! Next person to post likes Ass Pirates!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:27:52 AM by anarki »

i would need at least four votes for that. :(
IM, MotE, SS and USSR
It's a good thing we have barn heh?

Lol! Spation got OWNED.