SS
1 (3.4%)
SF
4 (13.8%)
Other
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 31, 2006, 12:06:07 PM

Author Topic: Best Clan In RTB! VOTE!  (Read 7171 times)

Bones4

Lol! Spation got OWNED.

WOW!...  sure did! PWNDIZZLED!   [/sarcasm]

this topic is getting old

1 person voted SS? (me if i remember correctly) why?

1 person voted SS? (me if i remember correctly) why?

Because SS bites the big one. It used to be something, but now it's nothing. Most of the good members left, and the majority of the remaining ones suck.

I agree with you completely entrepreneur in. If anyone can read this, please say so.

What about IM? Bleh is in it. What does it stand for?

Because SS bites the big one. It used to be something, but now it's nothing. Most of the good members left, and the majority of the remaining ones suck.

I'd like to think that if the members tried just as hard as the admins to accomplish more then it "would be something" but the fact is that people around here want power fast and when they don't get it they go elsewhere to get what they want.

1, Koden stop it

2, USSR is the most represented, and seems organized enough.

I'd like to think that if the members tried just as hard as the admins to accomplish more then it "would be something" but the fact is that people around here want power fast and when they don't get it they go elsewhere to get what they want.

Good point... methinks SS needs a gimmick for more members... that is, if you want them. The main thing that kept me in SS for as long as I was in, was the drive to become admin, and the dedicated server FULL of people.

the reward shall be decided by the pirate