Author Topic: Somebody knows my key  (Read 5024 times)

Apparently, though I have absolutely no idea how, somebody is using my key. I can't really provide pictures or anything for proof, but while hosting, "Randomguy" connected. I'm rather surprised at this, and would like to know if there's any way to identify who is doing this, and if there is some way that I could get a new key or something.

Edit: ID is 4508.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:58:25 PM by Randomguy »

Im a witness
As is Lalam.  It's strange, MtnDew just had his key stolen, and he apparently gave it to no one aside from his brother.  Now random's key?

If somone knows the password to your email they can get it or does the i forgot my password thing

I'd laugh if it was a guy from arizona  :cookieMonster:

As is Lalam.  It's strange, MtnDew just had his key stolen, and he apparently gave it to no one aside from his brother.  Now random's key?
Some noob that tried an entire week putting random (LOL RANDOM!) numbers and letters got lucky...

Try e-mailing Badspot about it, he might be able to help.

Some noob that tried an entire week putting random (LOL RANDOM!) numbers and letters got lucky...
That is almost impossible.

Try e-mailing Badspot about it, he might be able to help.
baddy to the rescue weeewoooooweeeoooo the baddy patrol
here to stop noobs from key stealing

That is almost impossible.
Almost, but not, if my theory is correct is indeed a hyper lucky rush.

There are millions of combinations that could work but only 14,000 or so will work. Past that are just useless numbers. It goes by an algorithm.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:28:18 AM by General Omega »

I wonder if someone finally found a program that rolls through random numbers and letters looking for keys? D:

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

I wonder if someone finally found a program that rolls through random numbers and letters looking for keys? D:

Its possable i gess

I want one! :D RUN!!! SAVE THE BEST BUILDERS, EVENTERS AND MODDERS!!!!!!

We can use Tikitai as a shield. :P