Author Topic: Rockband: LEGO  (Read 4855 times)

Atleast theres actually GOOD Lego animations for the game..usually in LEGO games they SUCK D:

Atleast theres actually GOOD Lego animations for the game..usually in LEGO games they SUCK D:
Bending plastic looks quite awkward.


announced songs, also has dlc

"A-Punk"   Vampire Weekend
"Breakout"   Foo Fighters
"The Final Countdown"   Europe
"Girls and Boys"   Good Charlotte
"Kung Fu Fighting"   Carl Douglas
"I Want You Back"   Jackson 5
"So What"   Pink
"Song 2"   Blur

Welcome to the first of June.

I almost lost my faith in LEGO
I stopped with their games after Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures.

Ha, if you think this is bad, check out Lego Battles. And if you can't do that, read the reviews for it.

-Shudders-


announced songs, also has dlc

"A-Punk"   Vampire Weekend
"Breakout"   Foo Fighters
"The Final Countdown"   Europe
"Girls and Boys"   Good Charlotte
"Kung Fu Fighting"   Carl Douglas
"I Want You Back"   Jackson 5
"So What"   Pink
"Song 2"   Blur

Wow... those songs suck. They're good but bad to play on rockband.

I almost lost my faith in LEGO
I stopped with their games after Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures.
Hmm actually that looked fun at the start, but then it got repetitive and boring...

indy lego was fun, but after playing the star wars ones, i couldn't love it as much lol.
star wars offers a much higher level of action that a whip cant give.

indy lego was fun, but after playing the star wars ones, i couldn't love it as much lol.
star wars offers a much higher level of action that a whip cant give.
Oh Yeah, and actually, im gonna try this game, if i like it maybe ill buy it. We are all Lego Lovers in the heart really.

Actually i just heard the entire So What song and it doesnt sound for little kids, actually.

oh

Exactly, "Oh" this game disappoints me.

no,no,no, just....no.