Sahara Desert

Author Topic: Sahara Desert  (Read 15079 times)

what about a pine tree? A pine tree in the middle of the desert XD

what about a pine tree? A pine tree in the middle of the desert XD

LOL Whut?

Besides that.. Looks cool gona download it

Make a camel vechile with next desert map so it be tens times more fun :PPP :panda:

Now I can fullfill my dream of being Les Stroud,err,um..........Nice map!
lol i love that show.

I find a Block on my Screen on a server i dled the map from.

Who likes my edit!

Sahara Desert

Build in 40°C at day and -2°C at night!

This Pack contains:

Sahara Desert
Sahara Desert - Dark

Screenshots:

Miscellaneous:

If you experience a bug, do not hesitate to post it.
If there is anything you would like for the next version of Sahara Desert, please post it.

Download / View:

Download Sahara Desert
View Sahara Desert on the RTB Download Manager

For the next sahara update, can you make it egypt? i would love to go in a giant pyramid! ^_^

quite an impressive map. i made a demo tent with a fire with 37 demo bricks to spare :D  :cookieMonster: NAO GIMMIE SOME  :cookie: S FOR MAI HARD WORK!!!!

omg i cant see in the sahara desert 1 or 2 its like a REALY weird glitch it looks like the texture of the bedroom wall please fix.....its like you know when your on slate you go far up and soon you just see a white square well its kinda like that please gime link to number 2 also!!!! i can be reached at egorpodboy@yahoo.com

I find a Block on my Screen on a server i dled the map from.
omg same thing

omg i cant see in the sahara desert 1 or 2 its like a REALY weird glitch it looks like the texture of the bedroom wall please fix.....its like you know when your on slate you go far up and soon you just see a white square well its kinda like that please gime link to number 2 also!!!! i can be reached at egorpodboy@yahoo.com

It is hard to understand what you wrote but...

If it is the Bedroom Wall Texture as the sun you are talking about... You haven't downloaded the map, do so? If you don't want to download the map, you will have to wait for the next Version...

how do you down load it