New Weapon: Dodgeball

Author Topic: New Weapon: Dodgeball  (Read 14220 times)

The doge ball explodes?

no thanks im good

The doge ball explodes?
Think of it as the weapon "spear". The "spear" replaced with the dodgeball.

Also, make it so that the color you have in the paint can is the color of ball you hold/throw. Otherwise I love it.
I think that's impossible.

throws like a spear?
Yus.

Also, when ppl say "Dur, First Post!" technically your wrong. I actually did "the first post" by posting the add-on.

Spear Remodel.

Whoever made the reflector should change this so that if you can switch weapons to "Hands" and click fast enough, you can catch a ball. also, its a 1 time use right? it should be. And to make it better, have it when you catch a ball, the first person in line in the out section comes in, and when you get hit, you get teleported to a brick named "Team 1 Outbox" or "Team 2 Outbox".

I like it.  I'm guessing the 1 hit kill is for the you get hit your out of the game kind of thing. 

WHAT?!?!?!?!? i never got a first post before and i have a life soz im good,atleast i said ur add on waz great
You're right you do have a life, just be more specific about it. You're a failed abortioned 6 year old nerd with no friends who spends his entire life on the loving computer and not to mention waste of sperm.

I think that's impossible.
Skis?
Also, when ppl say "Dur, First Post!" technically your wrong. I actually did "the first post" by posting the add-on.
Haha!

i could script it to bounce and drop out ofyur inventory when thrown

Idiot 1
Great FIRST POST

Idiot 2
Nice pick of color =) cookie rain  -cookie spam-

on topic: cool, but im not downloading

yay! now i can play on the dodge ball field i made =D now you need to make it blue

FIRST POST
Why does everyone think that getting the first response makes you win some kind of reward? The only consequence from saying this is that everyone gets angry at you and your reputation takes a huge dive. And you're not even right, either. Niven got the first post, not you.

Includes unnecessary data blocks.

You must be able to throw that thing hard if you can kill with it :O

Great FIRST POST
I thought badspot was going to start banning for this... It's grade A stating the obvious, spam, and attention whoring in only two words.