Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58942 times)

I have a server testing the new version in a way.
Fixes:

Arbalest now has a mounted hand with a new reload animation.

Icons and CI images are better

Dirk does more damage and has longer ranger so you dont have to be buttrape close to hit someone. You will find that this has become a useful weapon for stealth.

Siege tower is slower, is updated in blender so it has a shadow, and has better all around performance.

In the works:

Catapult/Ballista getting better models and being added to Heed_Medieval_Vehicles

Ice bow and Fire bow getting revamped with better performance and models.

Mace CI will be improved and mace will be slower but can break through small walls. Good raider weapon.

Longsword and two handed will be mounted to your back when you un equip them.

I could use suggestions on what to add. I am thinking about making the ice and fire bows have hands like Strato's recurved bow but I do not want to copy it directly, tell me your thoughts on that.

Pyramid siege server is up with the above fixes.

Took you a year... But I understand. I don't like that the Siege tower is in here, cause it wasn't originally medieval. I don't even think it was used in medieval times. To me, it seemed like you needed a vehicle badly, and you choose this to work with at random. Still a great mod though. I really like it.

I use this in practically all my medieval servers!

Took you a year... But I understand. I don't like that the Siege tower is in here, cause it wasn't originally medieval. I don't even think it was used in medieval times. To me, it seemed like you needed a vehicle badly, and you choose this to work with at random. Still a great mod though. I really like it.
Yes it was what the forget are you talking about?

the vehicles for v3 are sounding epic, when's it coming out?

the vehicles for v3 are sounding epic, when's it coming out?
Thanks for the bump genius.

Yes it was what the forget are you talking about?

Did you put the siege tower to start out with. It doesn't sound Medieval to me.

hurry with pirate pack, or is it already out?

I am locking this until I finish v3. I also suggest using another pack until V3 is out due to this being generally crappy.