Author Topic: Wizzdanbang  (Read 4270 times)

Come on, what the hell is this kids problem. Wizz resembles a troll, yet he has the properties of a complete idiot.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=17924;sa=showPosts

Agreed. He's plain stupid.

Good job beating me to making a thread, BTW.

Ace

Apparently he used a camera.

Agreed. He's plain stupid.

Good job beating me to making a thread, BTW.
Great minds think alike?

He seems like a very young kid with no internet experience. Can't blame him.

You can blame people for being stupid.

You can blame people for being stupid.

The parents would be the ones to blame for raising their child like crap. For example. My uncle got spoiled like hell as a kid, and my mother had to do all of the work. Now look at the situation. My uncle is fat and lazy as hell, and my mother is single and taking great care of me. Children turn out as they are judging by the way they were raised.

The parents would be the ones to blame for raising their child like crap. For example. My uncle got spoiled like hell as a kid, and my mother had to do all of the work. Now look at the situation. My uncle is fat and lazy as hell, and my mother is single and taking great care of me. Children turn out as they are judging by the way they were raised.
I had abusive cheap ass parents.
Now I have a decent education, the knowledge to be a full chemist or astronomer, or at least a college professor (inb4harvard), a pretty loving awesome annual salary, and an awesome wife-to-be at that.

I had abusive cheap ass parents.
Now I have a decent education, the knowledge to be a full chemist or astronomer, or at least a college professor (inb4harvard), a pretty loving awesome annual salary, and an awesome wife-to-be at that.

My father was abusive to me and my older brother, but spoiled my little brother. Eventually, my older brother beat the hell out of my father after he got bigger, and I beat up my little bro because he thought he was better than us and had a stuck up attitude. My dad got kicked out for fighting with my bro, and my little brother straightened out a bit after I showed him that there is people out there who can put him on his ass. My mother was always nice to me and my older bro. Even my little bro, with out disrespectful he was.

with how disrespectful he was.

Now I'm feeling the effects of not having that modify button.

Now I'm feeling the effects of not having that modify button.
As are many others. :c

he made a poll just because he was being owned by vv45689

no more mistr nice guy fur me he is a idiot and is self centered and a little brat.

this will stay in the drama section ok? Thanks kakashi11 i do own.

You don't have to own to own someone.

Because you don't own.