Author Topic: Clan [CART]  (Read 13138 times)

stay away from clans jet! All your builds you think are good will be rejected even though most others cant do anything like it

That's all we do, really.

Quote from: Bacon
it wasn't that bad, jeez

give him a break

i thought it was really good

Either way, Jetpuff chose to withdraw his application. Let's not press the issue further.

Server died.

Silly laptop. I'm at work right now, so I won't be able to open it back up till I get home, in 7 hours or so.

[CART] is pretty damn awesome. once i stop being a lazy bastard i'll whip up an app.

Hi guys! Sorry for being so inactive lately, but ever since my brother came home, I'm forced to spend less time on the main computer. Also, we should organise a meeting with the most members available.

Also, we should organise a meeting with the most members available.

That'd be nice. This weekend perhaps? We'll just have to find a time that's suitable for most, considering varying time zones and such.

Since my brother will be away for the whole weekend, it would be ideal for me.

Since my brother will be away for the whole weekend, it would be ideal for me.

What time zone are you Hungerians kicking? Denmark is GMT+1, and I reckon the rest of the lot are Americunts (save for Geek, but he's happily married to some skanky Nightelf in Azeroth), so off by 5-7 hours.

I don't have any plans for the weekend, save for today, so I'm free.

How does Saturday or Sunday around 19 PM (GMT+1)/13 PM (UTC/GMT-5) sound?

Sounds fine to me. I'd like to have the meeting on Saturday, because my brother is coming home on Sunday.

Sounds fine to me. I'd like to have the meeting on Saturday, because my brother is coming home on Sunday.

Okay then. Saturday at 7 PM (GMT+1)/1 PM (UTC/GMT-5) it is. On the CART server. Be sure to tell any CART member you might see on MSN or IRC.

Could I have you send 'round a PM, Barny? I'm a bit tied up at work here.

EDIT: Nevermind, I sent out the PMs. :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:00:11 AM by Azazel »

Ace

I replied. At the current set time, I won't be able to make it. I'll be in-transit on my way back home when the meeting occurs.

Sorry about being so late, but I'll be gone for most of tomorrow.