Author Topic: Re: Billy Mays: DEAD/JD furry topic  (Read 14866 times)

Try using your own advice.
I do just fine with my own advice, thanks.

Furries are just people who can't forget humans so they decided to take advantage of small animals and pretend to be them. Sounds like a meaningful life to me.

Furries are just people who can't forget humans so they decided to take advantage of small animals and pretend to be them. Sounds like a meaningful life to me.
Then prance around everywhere on the internet they possibly can.

Atleast they are proud.

Yay for whiteknighting guys!

Yay for whiteknighting guys!
They can't even support the handicap they're claiming to be helping.

They can't even support the handicap they're claiming to be helping.
Too busy trying to cover their own asses.

You're all just a group of people who have nothing better to do than point out people who are different and ridicule them until they leave. And to think I used to respect you, Ronin, Dropshock, Otis, Nick. I don't know why I didn't see it before. You're all unbelievable.
In response to your post, I've only laughed at the god damn topic.

I have made no contribution or post into the argument, only laughed at the fact that JD is pretty much pinned with hard evidence that he's a furry and a friend.
I only hate him because he's a butthurt idiot that can't stop bawwwwing over the fact that everyone knows he's furry, and he's trying to internet tough guy by posting a picture of himself shirtless, smug and flipping off.

Other than the above I've done nothing.

What if it's a baby animal?

Oh god...
Also, what if it's dead? NecrocreepFurry!

So, that Billy Mays guy. Sad to see him go...

Damn. I missed an epic topic. :(

Too busy trying to cover their own asses.

Your new avatar is awesome. :o

<3 Thanks
I love it too :o

Should have him like, lowering down into a pit and a little grave come up, just to make even more of a commemoration to him.

Also, JD go get forgeted by a horse/forget a horse/get forgeted by a dog/forget a dog/whatever the hell furries forget and or get forgeted by. Furries is the last thing this forum needs, it's already full of stupid people.