Author Topic: JD  (Read 10861 times)

I did google it, I found shirts.  It is quite obvious you have no idea what a furry is and decided to hate them out of nowhere huh?
Haha yeh.

Well how about you google furry, go to the first result, read up. Then go to creativity, look through his posts there. Then, to finish off, go to 4chan and ask what a furry is.

Beekay's an idiot.

OnTopic:
So... Basically people are calling JD a 'furcigarette' just because he drew anthro?
No.
Just no.
I think you're being the cigarettes. Get over yourselves you idiots. Just because he draws one picture doesn't mean everyone has to be a douche to him. Beekay, go die.
I'm with you on this 100% JD.
No.
No.
Inorite?

I am with you too.  Beekay is a giant friend and deserves to be banned more than JD does.

I am with you too.  Beekay is a giant friend and deserves to be banned more than JD does.
Agreed

Good grief, you guys are really trying to suck every last drop of hate out of this situation.

Just give it a rest already.

Good grief, you guys are really trying to suck every last drop of hate out of this situation.

Yes, we all hate Beekay.

Drama forum.

Drama forum.
Quit your whining. You're only mad because we all disagree with your little friend over there.

Quit your whining. You're only mad because we all disagree with your little friend over there.

Speak for yourself, tough guy.

Leave him alone guys, Furries have feelings too.  :cookieMonster:

"We just don't understand him!"

Yes, we all hate Beekay.
You do not speak for the whole forum. Stop acting like you do.

Leave him alone guys, Furries have feelings too.  :cookieMonster:
Spock do you not remember who I am? D:
I've known you since like, you first got your ID :c You'd probably be the first person to know if I was a furry. And I hope you at least know I'm not.

Spock do you not remember who I am? D:
I've known you since like, you first got your ID :c You'd probably be the first person to know if I was a furry. And I hope you at least know I'm not.
See, I had the decency to not post here. You have now pissed me off though, so here we go again.

JD, is a complete loving idiot. Just like he was before.

See, I had the decency to not post here. You have now pissed me off though, so here we go again.

JD, is a complete loving idiot. Just like he was before.
God damn so are you. If you want the drama to stop, you have to stop too. It's called fairness, and it's apparently something they didn't teach you in school.

Hell, I hate Retz. Even he agrees with me. We hate eachother like there's no god damn tomorrow. Beekay has his head way too far up his ass.

God damn so are you. If you want the drama to stop, you have to stop too. It's called fairness, and it's apparently something they didn't teach you in school.

Hell, I hate Retz. Even he agrees with me. We hate eachother like there's no god damn tomorrow. Beekay has his head way too far up his ass.
Then we have something to agree on, I hate you, you hate me.