Author Topic: JD  (Read 10856 times)

Saved you the trouble.
To clear some stuff up:
-Not a furry
-Not emo

And plus in regards to that "I don't care if my hair's not brushed and I'm not wearing a shrit" thing, I meant by that that I don't care if you post "EW PUT ON A SHIRT" or "EW YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE A DEAD OPOSSUM."
Which it did.
So uh, with my best regards; have fun posting in this topic, and enjoy your stay.
And no I'm not "getting out"  because that would mean Badspot would have to ban me, however I am breaking no rules.

Kay so WHAT THE forget IS THE BIG DEAL? Seriously who gives a half a loving rats ass if someone is a furry or likes furrys. Otis how can you say anything about JD's special interestes when you indulge in child enthusiasm (we all know stop trying to hide it). Just LEAVE JD THE forget ALONE! It'll save us all some time and energy and hopefully eliminate some of the prejudice here.

Important parts enlarged for those who are to much of an ass/ to stupid to read the whole post
I be in support of you.

Did I miss something?
Read about any topic, it's in there.
Oh, and on a second note:
@EVERYBODY WHO SAYS I'M A FURRY
I DRAW HUMANS TOO
THAT MAKES ME NOT A FURRY, JUDGING BY YOUR LOGIC DOESN'T IT?
Drawing a furry makes you a furry, RIGHT? So then if you draw humans, have drawn them before, and drew them after, IT MAKES YOU A NORMAL PERSON.
So, nice logic there.
Not a loving furry, kthx.

Yay Hugums hai
Haven't talked to you since, well, MoB. How's MaX? :O

I support you all the way.

It doesn't matter what your opinions/ideas/lifestyles are. You're still a person with feelings.

I'm in support of you also. People need to IGNORE.

=P thanks. Although now I'm just waiting for the barrage of ignorant forgets to come in here bitching at me for saying I'm not a furry, even though I'm not.

Yay Hugums hai
Haven't talked to you since, well, MoB. How's MaX? :O
Maxxuss is fine. He doesn't support you though :( told him he can jump in a hole.

HAY GUYS LOOK I DREW A GUN PERSON
SO NOW I'M HALF GUN
YAYYYYYYYY I'M A GUN cigarette W000000T

I was never against you. I was simply wondering why you were trying so hard to deny it.

Saved you the trouble.
To clear some stuff up:
-Not a furry
-Not emo

And plus in regards to that "I don't care if my hair's not brushed and I'm not wearing a shrit" thing, I meant by that that I don't care if you post "EW PUT ON A SHIRT" or "EW YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE A DEAD OPOSSUM."
Which it did.
So uh, with my best regards; have fun posting in this topic, and enjoy your stay.
And no I'm not "getting out"  because that would mean Badspot would have to ban me, however I am breaking no rules.