Author Topic: JD  (Read 10809 times)

Wow, I'm away for about 30 minutes and there's 4 pages.

Now, let me ask a simple question: Why does it matter if he's a furry or not?
That is a very good question :O
Taboo that's the best attitude towards this situation. I'm not being sarcastic.
Why not we all just either ignore, or be nice to eachother? Is it that important you get a false point across, than just having everybody happy?
Nah, of course not. You're all too egotistical and ignorant.

I'll post this again just for you.
And you didn't read the rest.

Nice try though.

And you didn't read the rest.

Nice try though.

Gee, you put a tl;dr there, you can hardly blame me.

Why does it matter if he's a furry or not?
It doesn't matter.
The thing is he's pissed and he makes posts/replies stating that he isn't one. It makes him look like he wants to hide it and so it goes on.

He's diggin' his own grave.

It doesn't matter.
The thing is he's pissed and he makes posts/replies stating that he isn't one. It makes him look like he wants to hide it and so it goes on.

He's diggin' his own grave.
He's an attention whore, and I'm betting he wanted this.

I'll post this again just for you.
FOR CHRISTS loving SAKE DID YOU BOTHER TO GO TO THE PAGE AND ACTUALLY SEE IT OR DID YOU JUST MINDLESS QUOTE IT LIKE THE loving MORON YOU ARE. HE SAYS HE'S NOT A FURRY BUT IS IN SUPPORT OF FURRYS. NOW I HAVE THREE THINGS TO SAY TO YOU

CHECK YOUR SOURCES
LEARN TO READ
GO KILL YOURSELF

DO THEM IN THAT ORDER AND THIS WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.

Wow, I'm away for about 30 minutes and there's 4 pages.

Now, let me ask a simple question: Why does it matter if he's a furry or not?
It's not so much that he's a furry but that his stupidity and arrogance is unmatched on these forums.

He's an attention whore, and I'm betting he wanted this.
Furry is similar to goth/emo in that the members choose to join the group partially to revel in the persecution that it brings.  It is often summarily banned from forums for this exact reason.  

Also, like other loveual special interestes, when someone posts furry artwork, other furries blindly through their support behind it even when the artwork is god-awful.  The furries quickly circle the wagons and cry "fursecution" at anyone who points out how stuffty they are.  This leads inevitably to a downward spiral of fail.  
Pretty much that. He has always been an attention whore.

They also need to ignore furries if they don't like them.

If you're insulting him because of his drawing, who wouldn't want attention to show off their creation.

FOR CHRISTS loving SAKE DID YOU BOTHER TO GO TO THE PAGE AND ACTUALLY SEE IT OR DID YOU JUST MINDLESS QUOTE IT LIKE THE loving MORON YOU ARE. HE SAYS HE'S NOT A FURRY BUT IS IN SUPPORT OF FURRYS. NOW I HAVE THREE THINGS TO SAY TO YOU

CHECK YOUR SOURCES
LEARN TO READ
GO KILL YOURSELF

Yes, I did bother to go to the page, I did see it. Technically, supporting furries is being a furry, and before you go out doling the orders, perhaps you should eat stuff and die.

CHECK YOUR SOURCES
LEARN TO READ
GO KILL YOURSELF

Yes, I did bother to go to the page, I did see it. Technically, supporting furries is being a furry, and before you go out doling the orders, perhaps you should eat stuff and die.
I can support cigarettes like you and not be a cigarette like you.

I can support cigarettes like you and not be a cigarette like you.