Author Topic: JD  (Read 10921 times)

I was never against you. I was simply wondering why you were trying so hard to deny it.
I'm still wondering.
If you aren't one than stop posting/replying in those topics. If you keep goin' it simply looks like you try to hide it.

Haha, I love when people make their own drama topics thinking it will save them from some of the bashing. Too bad you already have one several drama topic about you.

Owait so i'm a furry cause my avatar also contains a personified non-human character that is coverd in fur?

Looks more like a spiky ball but whatever.

I was never against you. I was simply wondering why you were trying so hard to deny it.
He isn't really a furry, he likes to draw anthro actually.

IRONY

Owait so i'm a furry cause my avatar also contains a personified non-human character that is coverd in fur?
Oh, look who is stretching logic and putting words into people's mouths.

I like to animate them :D i think i'm going to go make another one :D

When you make a drama topic for yourself it truly proves that you've wanted this stuff all along.

BTW koolkody: Why are you in support of him? He's completely destroyed his reputation in the past few days and
Quote from: JD
I'd rather have you hate me than have you like me.

Oh, look who is stretching logic and putting words into people's mouths.
I love stretching logic and god damn is it fun to stuff those loving words in peoples holes

HAY GUYS LOOK I DREW A GUN PERSON
SO NOW I'M HALF GUN
YAYYYYYYYY I'M A GUN cigarette W000000T
I should really report you for that. As shown in this image, you can quite obviously see a richard.

I support you all the way.
It doesn't matter what your opinions/ideas/lifestyles are. You're still a person with feelings.
I'm in support of you also. People need to IGNORE.
forget off
All aboard the ragefur train!
I love stretching logic and god damn is it fun to stuff those loving words in peoples holes
Why does Goatse come to mind right now?

All aboard the ragefur train!Why does Goatse come to mind right now?
Now you're just trying way too hard.

I should really report you for that. As shown in this image, you can quite obviously see a richard.
-snip-
Gross :x

Now you're just trying way too hard.
You seem to think I'd waste the effort on bandwagon leaping.