Author Topic: what's bleh's homepage  (Read 3428 times)

wow Bleh actually took my advice and changed his stuffty site so it's actually correct.

wow Bleh actually took my advice and changed his ice creamty site so it's actually correct.
The site's been like that for ages dumbass.

Badspot

• Administrator
Here let me help you out with your post there, stevey1000

A little common courtesy goes a long way... jackass

Mmmkay. (You can call me nige if you want to y'know.)

Nige, I have something that will probably change the way you watch Naruto FOREVER.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3069767/4/

wow Bleh actually took my advice and changed his ice creamty site so it's actually correct.
If by ages you mean weeks, after he took my advice, then I guess your right.

Wow.  You actually checked twice.  If its so bad, why would you even bother visiting.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:37:57 PM by Bleh7777 »

This question walks the fine line between on topic and off topic.

Bleh, I downloaded your INF mover mod and now everything I try to give a movement will either move then suddenly jump back to its original spot or only move once and not move anymore even if I activate it again or a combination of thw two.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

I have no clue why infinite movers seems to not work anymore.  When I was testing it, it worked pretty well.  Everything was normal.  One thing I noticed, was if you had the return time set to -1000, it would crash the server, with or without the #INF.  Without the mod, a return time of -1000 will make it 'pop' back to the start.  I tried to fix this, by telling it to return to the start if the return time is less than -1000.  I have no clue why it isn't working, but I'll keep looking in to it.  See a fix soon, 'cause my servers movers are just as bad.  If you want to uninstall the mod for right now, grab a fresh copy of RtB and put the old movers.cs into your current RtB.

EDIT:  I think its fixed in v2.5.  Once again, tests went smoothly, but I dunno if its going to suddenly not work again.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 07:25:49 AM by Bleh7777 »

It is working fine for me, it hasn't messed up yet.  Good job, Bleh. ^_^

hey bleh, ya unban me yet?

You got banned!?  I really need to change the super admin pass.  Whats your IP address?