Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254801 times)

delete vehicle_gsf_sailboat.zip in add-ons and try again, that should do it.

yay! im gonna make a Speed Boat now!
EDIT: almost done! :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:56:29 AM by Siba »

I want sailboat and seaplane  :cookie: :cookie:

and GSF this is just a request do you think you can make the sea plane easier to control because i think its harder to steer.

Atleast I have the slightest bit of intelligence.
Do you have a musical instrument you kick ass at and played in states band?
No.  But hey, look on the bright side. 
You aced grammar fail class.

i dont know if u yanks have some kind of perfetic grammer like youre perfetic accent or somthing and why would i want to play in a state band when i can play the keyboard, drums, ukalele, ocarina and harmonica.

i can also mix trax using hercules mobile dj wich does not go on mobile (crap name: cell phone) but plugs into the pc.

don't believe me then i will post photos and i will post some mixed songs onto music files on these forums.

o and english grammer is better than youres. you are all just a load of roosterey basteads apart from a very small number.

i know this because of loads of reasons 1 is the cold war. you and russia are like 3 year olds.

i dont know if u yanks have some kind of perfetic grammer like youre perfetic accent or somthing and why would i want to play in a state band when i can play the keyboard, drums, ukalele, ocarina and harmonica.

i can also mix trax using hercules mobile dj wich does not go on mobile (crap name: cell phone) but plugs into the pc.

don't believe me then i will post photos and i will post some mixed songs onto music files on these forums.

Good for you, but that doesn't mean your good, and on these forums, grammar is a must, or your screwed.  I also don't have some accent.  your the dip stuff who doesn't even have half a brain.  I'm American smart ass.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:32:44 AM by trumpetfan »

o and english grammer is better than youres. you are all just a load of roosterey basteads apart from a very small number.

i know this because of loads of reasons 1 is the cold war. you and russia are like 3 year olds.
Where do you find me Russian?  Plus, nothing is wrong with Russia.  You need to stop running your mouth.  You know stuff about me.

If I was Russian, you would look like an idiot, because I have proper english grammar.  You are like a monkey on a trapeze while holding an orange in its mouth.

[GSF] here r my suggestions

• Surfboard item or vehicle.
  • Wave spawns they make waves.
  • Snorkel.
  • Portable Fuel tank so you carry it, when your carrying it click to put down the tank and click on the vehicle and wait for it so it can heal.

Where do you find me Russian?  Plus, nothing is wrong with Russia.  You need to stop running your mouth.  You know stuff about me.

If I was Russian, you would look like an idiot, because I have proper english grammar.  You are like a monkey on a trapeze while holding an orange in its mouth.

firstly i have one awards for being the best mixer in my county
secondley i dident call you a russian
thirdley brithish are a lot smarter than americans
fourthley there was a war called the cold war and that was between u and russia
finnaly the reason for many argumants between countrys and america is america being the big headed handicaps that they are.

now do you get the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s i can also play the base guitsr.

u yanks dont apear that hard or cool or smart anyway .
so i dont care about ure craping "state band" anyway.

finnaly the reason for many argumants between countrys and america is america being the big headed handicaps that they are.

do i care to say:
spelling fail?

stop critCIAing americans.your probaly jelous of us because we are a world power unlike england.
oh and p.s lrn too spll!!!one!11