Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254814 times)

firstly i have one awards for being the best mixer in my county -But not the best speller
secondley i dident call you a russian -dident is not a word.
thirdley brithish are a lot smarter than americans -the birthishgpifrg are smarter, you're right.
fourthley there was a war called the cold war and that was between u and russia -U? As in the U.K? I don't think they were in that war.
finnaly the reason for many argumants between countrys and america is america being the big headed handicaps that they are. -Sounds like you.

now do you get the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -We all understand you know nothing, no need to tell us.

p.s i can also play the base guitsr. -AWSOME! the base guitsr? Was that invented in sweden?

u yanks dont apear that hard or cool or smart anyway . -"u" don't appear to be smart either.
so i dont care about ure craping "state band" anyway. -You obviously don't care about making sense either

heed hit the nail on the head

Because everyone tells the truth over the internet.

On topic:
Can't wait for the other fixes, GSF.

maybe in ure country its spelt like that but not in mine

also heard of text message writing.

and england has more mony than america and better has better life results and has less gun crime

if u think killingthe inocent with a gun is cool get ure head cheked.

i am not jelous im sayin you cant be roosterey big headed basteds like u are because no one will like u

i dont think u r the worst country tho

and england has more mony than america and better has better life results and has less gun crime

i am not jelous im sayin you cant be roosterey big headed basteds like u are because no one will like u

You also have a very high teen pregnancy rate, and people tend to marry off around 20.  Furthermore, your literacy rate seems kind of low, over on the island.

Edit:
For "text message writing": this is a forum.  Be literate.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:32:22 AM by Niliscro »

Wait, so what were you speaking there, txt message language or English?
And btw I respect England as a country but with your government system, your not getting far at all. No offense to Quark or Big Brother, but some British people are stubborn asses over everything.

hmmmm lets see....
britain has alot of crime
every country in the WORLD has some debt
the french,germans,russians,americans,romanians,turkesh,denmarks,isreales(sorry if i spelled any of them wrong ) ,etc
are smarter then the britains and some of them are WORLD POWERS unlike england.
more teens get pregnent at england than in all the other euroupian countrys.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:36:44 AM by goobler402 »

ALMOST.....
the map has been released! Sadly, GSFGhost will never make another map.

hmmmm lets see....
britain has alot of crime
almost every country in the WORLD has some debt
the french,germans,russians,americans,romanians,turkesh,denmarks,isreales(sorry if i spelled any of them wrong wrong) ,etc.
are smarter then the britains and some of them are WORLD POWERS unlike england.
more teens get pregnent at england than in all the other euroupian countrys.

Are you handicapped?
Britain is still among world powers, although it really shouldn't be, but still.

Are you handicapped?
Britain is still among world powers, although it really shouldn't be, but still.
really????
i heard it wasnt a world power!
well all the other euroupians countrys have more power than britain

really????
i heard it wasnt a world power!
well all the other euroupians countrys have more power than britain
It's because of the issues it has been having, but it still holds a seat.
People just say that it isn't because it's so weak, at the moment.

p.s i can also play the base guitsr.
anyone who actually plays it will spell it right. you didn't even spell a 4-letter word right.

i dont know if u yanks have some kind of perfetic grammer like youre perfetic accent or somthing and why would i want to play in a state band when i can play the keyboard, drums, ukalele, ocarina and harmonica.

i can also mix trax using hercules mobile dj wich does not go on mobile (crap name: cell phone) but plugs into the pc.

don't believe me then i will post photos and i will post some mixed songs onto music files on these forums.

because all those instrements are what cigarettes play :/

When are they coming out....  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: ???