Author Topic: It Keeps Crashing In the Woods!!!  (Read 2146 times)

Whenever I go into the woods, it'll just randomly crash out of nowhere.  I have no idea what it's problem is >.<    :cookie:'s to whoever can help me.

Graphics card probably because the woods has fog and weird lighting and stuff. Cookies pweeze

-_-   1 :cookie:...

I can view the fog fine, actually, and the lighting shouldnt bother me, because I have all of my advanced options turned on...

...If your game crashes as soon as you enter the woods, how can you see the fog fine?

It doesnt crash AS SOON AS I go into the woods, it happends randomly why I'm in there, I notice sometimes it corresponds with an AI bot spawning, but I could be wrong.

Because the woods does not like you :|

Yeah, gee, thank alot.  That  :panda: ing helps

This has never happened before.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:50:54 PM by TheSilentNinja »

Hmmmm, what kind of computer do you have?

An e-machine X_x  I have a better comp, but, it's a long story...

Long story short, I can't use my good comp.

Anyway, I just ramdomly tweaked with some of the advanced options, and finally made it to the first dungeon.  I've got the hook now, so long as I never have to go in the woods again, I should be fine.

dani california

Anyway, I just ramdomly tweaked with some of the advanced options, and finally made it to the first dungeon.  I've got the hook now, so long as I never have to go in the woods again, I should be fine.

hahahhahahahah e-machiene hahhahaahhahaha lol i had a friend that had an e-machiene it sucked horribally

hahahhahahahah e-machiene hahhahaahhahaha lol i had a friend that had an e-machiene it sucked horribally
Like your grammar/spelling?

dani california

Seeing as no one has given you any useful tips I'll give it a try.

One of the more advanced effects like fog or something could be messing with stuff, try disabling some of those effects. Type $pref::Grass::replicationRatio = 0; in the console (~) before you connect* to the game and see if that helps. If all else fails try changing your graphics to lowest settings. If even that doesn't fix it then Badspot will have to help you.