λ² Buggy

Author Topic: λ² Buggy  (Read 25016 times)

Nice bump Kangaroo jack.

well made the suspension is adjusted to just soft enough to use it around the tuitorial lvl and the making of roll cage is AWESOME

Bumper car.

Edit:
Nice bump Kangaroo jack.

Bwahahahaha

<3
 Blockland and gmod combined? That would be the best game of all time!
No, I don't want to stack bricks with the gravity gun.

this needs a second seat...or 3, then it will be the best buggy ever<it already is in my book>

I remember an ammo crate in the back of it that you can use. But I think that's impossible to do here.

There was also a Tau Cannon. Durrrr.

this needs a second seat...or 3, then it will be the best buggy ever<it already is in my book>

It didn't have one in the game.

There was also a Tau Cannon. Durrrr.

It didn't have one in the game.
oh mmkay, it would still be more epic if it did

<3
 Blockland and gmod combined? That would be the best game of all time!
/agree

i think he might be modeling off the one in gmod, because that one has no tau cannon .

Hell yes!
With the crowbar,and mp7 for SMG you can be your very own Gordon Freeman!
The MP7 is based off of the gun from the game.  That's its real name, the SMG from HL2 is a real gun.

I would really appreciate it if you make a direct download beecause I don't think I know how to use the RTB thing correctly...

Do it for cookies!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Word of advice, please don't bump a topic that is old. I under stand you wish to have your own input, but it's for the best to let things die.

Word of advice, please don't bump a topic that is old. I under stand you wish to have your own input, but it's for the best to let things die.
Not when its loving epic...