Author Topic: A noob just found a money glitch. God Help Us.  (Read 20983 times)

halofreak found a glitch in wich massive amounts of money could be earned quickly and easily.  He managed to rack up 300k on his first attempt.  I will not reveal the details of the glitch, as that would just encourage it's use.  I serioulsy hope Bad Spot finds out about it soon though....

Please, if you see halofreak, kill him and dump him in the volcano.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 04:46:31 PM by TheSilentNinja »

halofreak found a glitch in wich massive amounts of money could be earned quickly and easily.  He managed to rack up 300k on his first attempt.  I will not reveal the details of the glitch, as that would just encourage it's use.  I serioulsy hope Bad Spot finds out about it soon though....

btw you owe me 3000 gp for those 10 instahorses and im not a noob i dont see you giving EVERY ONE 10k

???What?  Yeah, I did'nt believe you had more money than cougar, so I said "prove it" and you gave me the horses XD.   

Yeah, I'm not giving out money.  I don't do that.  Well, I wouldn't even if I had it X_x

dani california

ninja you are a noob stfu

o yeah and my first attempt i got 16k not 300k
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 05:01:19 PM by halofreak2020 »

=\ that came out of nowhere.  Meh, I don't care anymore.  Have fun with your glitch halofreak.

=\ that came out of nowhere.  Meh, I don't care anymore.  Have fun with your glitch halofreak.
thanks i will

XD Nice one.  I don't really think BS cares enough though....

If you care so much you do it ^_^

I'm playin AoT.

I dont think it can be fixed since the game is just be slowed...

[WC3]Keal

whats the glitch ><

ninja this is a loving blessing EASY MONEY

Lord....yeah, that's the prob.  This goes back to the basics of why hacking is bad -_-  It's extremely unfair to just get thounsands of gp effortlessly...

You realize all of the shop items are about to have three more digits added to the price, right?  Anyway, it's getting annoying, people keep coming into the game asking "HOW U DO GLICH????".  Ahhh, feck.   The good thing is, once everyone finally knows how to do it,  they won't have all of the neccesary tools to do it.

Lord....yeah, that's the prob.  This goes back to the basics of why hacking is bad -_-  It's extremely unfair to just get thounsands of gp effortlessly...

You realize all of the shop items are about to have three more digits added to the price, right?  Anyway, it's getting annoying, people keep coming into the game asking "HOW U DO GLICH????".  Ahhh, feck.   The good thing is, once everyone finally knows how to do it,  they won't have all of the neccesary tools to do it.
you too serious

>.<  I like AoT, I'd hate to see crap like this happen to ruin it.