Author Topic: 2 year Blocklanniversary  (Read 2758 times)

So, this is it. 2 years of being on Blockland. Damn I have wasted my life thus far.

Again, like last year I admit that I am obviously not the oldest member and there are people who have been here much longer. The only reason is I like to celebrate things (even if they are egotistical things) is because I get bored. It's in off-topic anyway, sue me.

So last year I bumped my first ever post and changed the original post. I can't do that this year on account of the fact that Badspot cleaned it all up after the switch to v9. So make due with this instead. They were just some dumb Gears of War decals with broken filenanny links anyway, so don't worry, you're not missing out on anything.

So yeah, now with all the congratulatories I suppose are in order, I mean it's not all about me, I wouldn't still be here if it weren't for some people. So, ahem, prepare for the tears.

TheWorm obviously because he has become my sworn ally against all that is evil. (and is the consistent Blocklander that I talk to the most.)

entrepreneur in seems to always make me laugh (even if his S's do sound like mic feedback).

WRB852 who has been my friend since 1'st grade. I would say I talk to him more than TheWorm, but that's actually not true. Though I suppose it's from all the years we used to spend talking, we were more like little girls than little boys when it came to phone calls. Ha. Embarrassing info there. Write it down.

Packer who I owe practically all of Block Wars to (well almost all, Warren does have the entire production backed up on his hard drive, so I suppose the bigger portion goes to him), because if not for his add-ons we would have a very stuffty movie.

Darkstar who I first hated but then turned out to really like. He does special effects. And he likes to make movie, so he's right up my ally.

And then last I suppose just a general thank you to rest of the community for laughing at my posts and drawings, supporting Block Wars, or just making me laugh. It's you guys who make this place worth spending two religious years of my life to.

Oh and, saving the best for last, Badspot because without him I wouldn't be talking to you all here today.

*snif* (I promised I wouldn't cry)

So that's it. 2 years gone and done. What a ride it has been. Welp, I'm done. You can get back to your forum goings now.

Yay. I'm about to hit my 2 year anniversery :o

The picture burns my eyes.

I'm glad to know that your "Blocklanniversary" is today! Happy days and a good day to you! Why dont you do something special?

I hit my 3rd (on forums) in December. I hit my in-game next month, I think. Maybe even this month.

I'm glad to know that your "Blocklanniversary" is today! Happy days and a good day to you! Why dont you do something special?

Like what. It's just a forum. I've already did something special. lol

I'm in the top 13% in order of registration of blockland keys.  Which means I'm older than a lot of you.

:/ I'm not actually sure.

You could wrestle bears.

I'm in the top 13% in order of registration of blockland keys.  Which means I'm older than a lot of you.

What is your ID?

You could wrestle bears.

That is a thought...

Ohai Inaxio!

"2 year anniversary"

"2nd anniversary"

"2 year anniversary"

"2nd anniversary"

Isn't that technically the same thing? Or are you commenting on the word I came up with. Blocklanniversary. lol

its my 4th in october :D