Author Topic: Fake GSF Ghost  (Read 4237 times)

time to blow the lid off the crap barrel

I do not own a blockland cd key
wat

Also, this was in single-player, so I just changed my LAN name to that :cookieMonster:

i am the real GSF Ghost

i am the real GSF Ghost
Hey me too. Lets make maps :D

Hey me too. Lets make maps :D
What are you talking about? I am also his quintuplet.
I has info on GSF Snowfall, everybody!
:O!!

he was too at my server hes a forgeten bastard and if hes gsf ghost whys he 15 i asked him

he was too at my server hes a forgeten bastard and if hes gsf ghost whys he 15 i asked him
Wut.

I banned one recently with the ID: 13370

I wish we could petition Badspot or do something to ban these people from Blockland all together.

9627   flaming fire
Also 13378 Eagle_eye

They only are 'being' the other person because they want to get credit for the great add-on that the real person just released. I talked to the real [GSF] Ghost on IRC, he said to just ignore them.
I don't think that was me, my name is [GSF]Ghost with no space.

These impostors are really getting annoying. I confronted one of them (Eagle_eye) today and he started cursing me out and saying I wasn't the real ghost. I then showed him my ID and he got all apologetic. Every time I join a server there is debate if I'm the authentic ghost or not...

so much drama caused by people that need credit.
being famous is so damn important lol

-snip-
Wow.
Eagle_eye is a friend. =/
He's an admin on ChocoboPah's server.
Also,
Since when do you post in drama? Lol.

I wish we could petition Badspot or do something to ban these people from Blockland all together.
Also 13378 Eagle_eye
I don't think that was me, my name is [GSF]Ghost with no space.

These impostors are really getting annoying. I confronted one of them (Eagle_eye) today and he started cursing me out and saying I wasn't the real ghost. I then showed him my ID and he got all apologetic. Every time I join a server there is debate if I'm the authentic ghost or not...
Lol, did you talk about the imposters on IRC to someone on Monday? :3

so much drama caused by people that need credit.
being famous is so damn important lol
Preconceived notions, I'm not even touching this.

Lol, did you talk about the imposters on IRC to someone on Monday? :3
I don't even remember anymore lol. These impostors even have me doubting if I'm ghost :/

Wow.
Eagle_eye is a friend. =/
He's an admin on ChocoboPah's server.
Also,
Since when do you post in drama? Lol.
lol, well I only post here when I need to get information out and it doesn't belong in other topics. I posted here like a year ago because I had impostors, and well here I am again...

I'm glad I've never had an imposter :D

Preconceived notions, I'm not even touching this.
I don't even remember anymore lol. These impostors even have me doubting if I'm ghost :/
lol, well I only post here when I need to get information out and it doesn't belong in other topics. I posted here like a year ago because I had impostors, and well here I am again...
Must be fun having imposters. =/

I see, how you see it's an imposter

Code: [Select]
[GSF] Ghost connected. IP:68.63.14.154:62077
[GSF] Ghost leaved. IP:68.63.14.154:62077
flamming fire connected. IP:68.63.14.154:62077
siba permanently banned flamming fire [ID: 5012] - Reason: "GSF Ghost imposter"
flamming fire leaved. IP:68.63.14.154:62077