Author Topic: Katiebeth2001  (Read 1778 times)

NUUU TAILS D:
No he doesnt care about that website, not the topic. He posted in this topic because he obviously cared, he just doesnt care for Kalphiter's website.

No he doesnt care about that website, not the topic. He posted in this topic because he obviously cared, he just doesnt care for Kalphiter's website.
Darth, I mays suggest a translation for people who speed over posts. Here's one.
Tails thinks This thread is careable and Kalph's website sucks.
Also, Katie was in a family rpg once and she made a 10 brick app to a clan that teleported extremely sloppily And the guy said no and she was like 'WTF WHY IT"S SO GOOD!!!"

I think it's pretty handy :D
And having bad quality and not caring are two different things.

She isn't that bad she was treating me like stuff the first time i saw her in mario71's server then i banned her from pressme's then she made me become her friend :3 She's not that bad once ya get to know her

She isn't that bad she was treating me like stuff the first time i saw her in mario71's server then i banned her from pressme's then she made me become her friend :3 She's not that bad once ya get to know her
She does and says the most handicapped things.

She does and says the most handicapped things.
But she is so cuddly and adorable :D!

But she is so cuddly and adorable :D!

Hugums am bettar.

Oh sweet jesus
You guys cant take a creep joke can you.

forget all you guys. you hate a persons forum posts, so your first reaction is to look up their game ID sop you can band together and mass ban him?

great example of why the ID lists are abusive. they provoke harassment.