Poll

Author Topic: Randomguy and Jetpuff's citadel  (Read 2508 times)

Not much to say here. Jetpuff and I built this, and I'm still not entirely sure what it is.

A few screenshots of the build:

Lastly, an overview:

Feel free to leave ratings or constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:23:00 AM by Randomguy »

A Temple you say? Mhm.

Haha, you got me in the pics. :D

Anyway, although I really like #2, I will have to go with #1 due to the fact that it does seem to fit more with the overall theme of the build.

1 looks like something out of Tamriel. I dunno why.

Temple 1, it fits more with the build.

Although I like the second one better, it depends on where in the world this temple might possibly be seen.  The one on the left looks more Arabian to me, while the one on the right reminds me of a Victorian or even medieval style tower.  I think you have a talent to build and I would love to see the finished temple.  You could try using both roof types on different parts of the temple, and in different size increments, but that's just my opinion.   

Well, it seems as though most people I asked said to use the first one because it fits with the build, so I'm going with it. Here's a picture of progress so far (Jetpuff is helping).

Still reminds me of Vivec in Morrowind. It's great.

Updated first post with the complete build.

Nice Red Tower of Spam you have there in the background, very nice indeed.
Oh, and the palace is cool, too :D

haha, i remember that  :P

woah there i am  :O

that could be made into a deathmatch

Finished today? I'm not surprised. Two awesome buildiners could finish something like that in a couple of hours

I didn't really didn't do that much, you might find me afk playing Monster Hunter, not being a "buildiner".