AOT weapon sugestion

Author Topic: AOT weapon sugestion  (Read 10886 times)

I made it myself
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 06:59:23 PM by dUMBELLS »

That must be why it sucks.

hmm
threadjacked..
and i dont think it was my fault this time...
:(

This makes me laugh. *laughs* See!

Kitty, you're a bitch... you don't need to rag on Maor just because he made a weapon that you wouldn't want to use... I mean sure, you can say you don't like it, but to call him a [enter long swear-infested insult here] was just plain rude and unnecessary. I'd like to see to see you download and pull open blender and know what the f*ck to do with it...

Jesus H. Christ...

Oh, and for all you little as*holes who side with Kitty because she called you 'cute' or whatever, bugger off... she's the damn forum slut, and she has no feelings for you, so take your raging boner elsewhere. Especially you, Ladios.

P.S. Liquid - MSPaint </3

Calm down entrepreneur in.......If you look deep inside yourself i'm sure you can see that Kitty owns faces. xD

Kitty, you're a bitch... you don't need to rag on Maor just because he made a weapon that you wouldn't want to use... I mean sure, you can say you don't like it, but to call him a [enter long swear-infested insult here] was just plain rude and unnecessary. I'd like to see to see you download and pull open blender and know what the f*ck to do with it...

Jesus H. Christ...

Oh, and for all you little as*holes who side with Kitty because she called you 'cute' or whatever, bugger off... she's the damn forum slut, and she has no feelings for you, so take your raging boner elsewhere. Especially you, Ladios.

jeeze... whats your problem?
is it within your capabilities to not flame every other person?
i was just agreeign that the axe sucked.
i dont actually like kitty that much anymore ever sence she started.. well... hating me so whatever

Jesus H. Christ...

jeeze... whats your problem?
is it within your capabilities to not flame every other person?
i was just agreeign that the axe sucked.
i dont actually like kitty that much anymore ever sence she started.. well... hating me so whatever

Ladios, there are so many things I want to say to you right now that I don't even know where to start. Let me try and sum it up...

get a girlfriend.

In real life.

Oh, and Liquid (too lazy to quote you), she does not own faces. Shut the hell up.

EDIT: If Kitty wasn't a girl, I bet you would think that she (he) was a gigantic as*hole... on the forums, atleast.

Here, have a meownnaise sandwich. 
                               _
                              |_|  <-----Meownnaise sandwich