Numa numa

Author Topic: Numa numa  (Read 7363 times)

[WC3]Keal

That song is the third most annoying thing in the Universe. The first is the "My Humps" song, which needs to be dismantled, soundwave by soundwave. The second is the Sirius Cybernetics Co. with their Genuine People Personalities™. The third is the Numa Numa song.
the song ..youll like it after you see a whole stuff load of its videos

Step 1. Buy some strong rope.
Step 2. Find a sturdy tree.
Step 3. Tie any kind of a noose.
Step 4. Tie rope to tree.
Step 5. Get a stool or something to stand on.
step 6. slip head through previously mentioned noose, kick away stool.

Result: A much more happy world.

That Pisses me off beyond belief, I bloodied a guy up for doing that. That really REALLY REALLY offends me. you might not have thought about it, but some people have very close friends and family members who have commited Self Delete. WHODA THUNK IT?!

oh, and keal, nice link.

If you knew Keal like we do, you would have agreed with Face. <_<;

[WC3]Keal

If you knew Keal like we do, you would have agreed with Face. <_<;
its ture you would... im the freaking guy who bugg the hell out of you... im the one in you nightmares say "TACO TACO TACO!!!!!"
and i know ephi very well... i bug the hell out of him ><

Step 1. Buy some strong rope.
Step 2. Find a sturdy tree.
Step 3. Tie any kind of a noose.
Step 4. Tie rope to tree.
Step 5. Get a stool or something to stand on.
step 6. slip head through previously mentioned noose, kick away stool.

Result: A much more happy world.

That Pisses me off beyond belief, I bloodied a guy up for doing that. That really REALLY REALLY offends me. you might not have thought about it, but some people have very close friends and family members who have commited Self Delete. WHODA THUNK IT?!

oh, and keal, nice link.
Well i guess thats too bad because i'm an ass and proud of it. Plus you can't get offended on the internet, it's a series of tubes.

O
M
F
G

*(censored be cause of the graphic-text nature of the rest of the post, so you get this)*

That song is the third most annoying thing in the Universe. The first is the "My Humps" song, which needs to be dismantled, soundwave by soundwave. The second is the Sirius Cybernetics Co. with their Genuine People Personalities™. The third is the Numa Numa song.

that is one of the best songs on the planet!

[WC3]Keal

that is one of the best songs on the planet!
hey ladios is koden realy you brother... ><

[WC3]Keal

why yes, yes he is
he told me ><..go into his room and say AHA! i found you looking at research!