Author Topic: [UCW] God clan  (Read 11674 times)

the best builders in the game in order is:
bADSPOT (duh -_-)
mocheeze
Ephi
Bleh
Reactor worker! (he rocks!)
leader of USSR (forgot his name)
me and poopskin teamed (when we gret going there no stopen us O_o)
then i forgot

Everything made by diablo/Keal= fail.
no only my early work fails.. most people are to retared to figure out hot to install my paint pack -_-
and koden stop talking about it!!! no one is soppose to know you have it! iv said to much!!!

bADSPOT (duh -_-)
mocheeze
Ephi
Bleh
then i forgot
Lol. That would be faysechylde.

Hello,Im Itachi,and i dont like this,First of all im not ON USSR level and some of the members there.Second,since when did Koden HATE USSR?I don't want to hate USSR I want to join their clan but they have so many members Obsoessed(can't spell)with there power and how they build and also too many jerks in the clan,I like this clan combination,but I don't approve of hateing USSR and the clan level over USSR..

Hello,Im Itachi,and i dont like this,First of all im not ON USSR level and some of the members there.Second,since when did Koden HATE USSR?I don't want to hate USSR I want to join their clan but they have so many members Obsoessed(can't spell)with there power and how they build and also too many jerks in the clan,I like this clan combination,but I don't approve of hateing USSR and the clan level over USSR..
ok fine we wont hate ussr...itachi go to my wenstie..

I just want to make this clear. I am in this clan. But I am not declaring myself an enemy of USSR. UCC is not a hate clan. We are a building clan. It's just that I feel that we need to liberate the people of Blockland.
That's for you to read Itachi lol.

Everything i wanted to say right there.

Hello Hide. Both of you please read my post.

bADSPOT (duh -_-) I havn't seen him build.
mocheeze Yeah you gotta admit
Ephi He's right behind mocheeze, okay check
Bleh Bleh's builds are the opposite of bleh
Reactor worker! (he rocks!) Probably not...
leader of USSR (forgot his name) faycechyld deserves better
me and poopskin teamed Okay great
then i forgot WHERE IS COPYMAN AT

fixed

OmG! EvERYOnE FLamE ThE noOB, AnD hIS nOOB ClAN!!!1!!1!!1

Please die.

Please die.
dude STFU

Please die.

bADSPOT (duh -_-)
mocheeze
Ephi
Bleh
then i forgot

Wow! Is it even possible for you to kiss even more ass than you already have? What has Badspot built that you have seen? What has Ephi built that you have seen? I'm not saying that they don't build good, I'm just saying that seeing builds from them is rare.

you put yourself on the top builders list? and not even you, you AND someone else as a team?

no one. even with some landslide poll, can accuratly say that some one is the best.
its all just opinions.

bADSPOT (duh -_-)
mocheeze
Ephi
Bleh
then i forgot

Wow! Is it even possible for you to kiss even more ass than you already have? What has Badspot built that you have seen? What has Ephi built that you have seen? I'm not saying that they don't build good, I'm just saying that seeing builds from them is rare.
i saw Badspot build a hell ass cool build last year..and EHPI holy sh!t... whe he builts.. he cheats ><