[UCW] God clan

Author Topic: [UCW] God clan  (Read 11659 times)

You did? What was it?

You did? What was it?
well badspot build a gaint house.. it was so detialed.. but laggy.. and ephi.. he build a super cool space ship in 5 mins... he cheats

...Okay.
hey entrepreneur en... im sry.. but USSR did try to take the USA down.... you like AOT?

...Okay.
hey entrepreneur en... im sry.. but USSR did try to take the USA down.... you like AOT?
Thats because we're russian.... and manly and we have manly fir hats.. with earflaps!

...Okay.
Thats because we're russian.... and manly and we have manly fir hats.. with earflaps!
im russian -_-
well part ><

you certainly aren't russian...at heart.
<3

I'm American and proud, baby.

For the Motherland!

wait... I'm not USSR....  hell I'm Eastern European blooded for a good part anyway, and Irish, English, a few others maybe.

Too long has Blockland been reigned over by tyranny. Bring justice and loyalty back into our lives!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 11:21:55 PM by Koden »

so is that gonna be your new signature post?

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Ok, Diablo, this would be a kickass clan photo.
Hand drawin