Author Topic: Sup.  (Read 2273 times)

About five celebrities died in a week.
Dropped like flies.
For a few days, I thought it was some kind of conspiracy against the media. xD
It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. :/
I heard a sports star died the other day, also.
Hundreds of people die every day, we only noticed it because they were well known.

I heard a sports star died the other day, also.
He used to be on the Baltimore Ravens :(. He got gunned down sadly :C

He used to be on the Baltimore Ravens :(. He got gunned down sadly :C
Yeah ;'( I was really sad that day, and unfortunately it was the first day at camp.
EDIT: fyi it was Steve McNair :C

Also what did Obama do?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:45:47 PM by Gen. Nick »

wtf. I leave the country for a week and a half and celebs all start dieing all over the place.
JERK. D:

You will stuff your self over what Obama did.
what did he do :o
or was that a joke

Obama hired assassins on John McCain?

Obama is the reason behind Endeavours delays?

What?

what did he do :o
or was that a joke
He murdered a fly in cold blood :o

also my computer is broken And JD's alt got banned

Yeah ;'( I was really sad that day, and unfortunately it was the first day at camp.
EDIT: fyi it was Steve McNair :C

Also what did Obama do?
I'm assuming gen nick also likes the Orioles? Then I would have even more in common wit chu :D

I'm assuming gen nick also likes the Orioles? Then I would have even more in common wit chu :D
Orioles = do not want >:(

they can take their steroids to another major city for all i care. I don't really follow orioles that much other than the number of orioles athletes arrested for steroids.

Orioles = do not want >:(

they can take their steroids to another major city for all i care. I don't really follow orioles that much other than the number of orioles athletes arrested for steroids.
k forget you bro

Jeeze wtf. I leave the country for a week and a half and celebs all start dieing all over the place.
NEVER LEAVE AGAIN D:

We can't survive for very long without you, our president has been murdering insects. Our whole government would have collapsed if you stayed in Mexico any longer D:

Steve Mcnair was killed :O

I became space pope.