Author Topic: What would you do with $23,148,855,308,184,500?  (Read 12674 times)

Toothpicks, lots and lots of toothpicks.

I'll buy Blizzard entertainment, Look there makeing 100M a mounth i would make a Hole bunch more moeny

I'll buy Blizzard entertainment, Look there makeing 100M a mounth i would make a Hole bunch more moeny
What would you do with the other $23,148,854,391,815,500?

I would buy a giant microsoft lazer with a bill gates decal on it to destroy this thread :D

Bank of America account indicated he spent $23,148,855,308,184,500 at the gas station -- an amount for which he probably could have used to buy the entire company.
What?

I would buy Disney, Nintendo, Pixar, all the oxygen in the world and tax people for breathing >:D and possibly Crayola, which owns silly putty. :D  Lots and lots of silly putty :P

All in all, I would be making about $12,000,000,000 a day, so I could buy even more things!

I would save up my money for world domination through purchase, and then on to the moon.  Then, as I would probably be getting even more money, I would send a rover to Mars, and claim it.

I'd buy.....Hm....I'll donate 100,000,000,000 to the poor and homeless. Then I'll save the rest of it for...whatever catches my eye

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
NO U

Make a chain of single dollar bills just over 1/3rd of a light year long.

I would buy the moon. Then invest in a super space program and colonize the moon.

I'd take over EB Games, Gamefly, and Gamestop, and only sell Dora The Explorer games and Go, Diego, Go! games.

>:3
LOL