Author Topic: Life RPs/Server of free love  (Read 1625 times)

Seriously? What is up with them? They are taking up a ton of the servers that are out there. All of them suck and none of them are anywhat like real life. You have dogs that understand people and wise versa. People asking for a "gf." People building stuffty homes or huge forts not relative to the subject of the server. What is so interesting about them? I mean, everything you do in them is nothing you would do in real life. It isn't even an RP, just the same type of chat/acting that takes place in a DM.

"can i have admin"
"trust plz"
"FU NOOB"

While on the subject of servers that suck, have any of you noticed those free love servers that I have seen lately? They are filled with idiots with spam numbers after their name. What exactly is a server of love? You can't even have love in this game. You get a bunch of idiots who saying "UR GAY" "EW!" whenever they are there. Not to mention the second someone says "There's cum on the ground" everyone goes "LOL!" when they are not even laughing out loud.

HEY

WHENEVER I SAY SO, FIRE COMES OUT OF MY FEET AND I FLY PLACES AND PLACE LITTLE BLOCKS AND BUILD STUFF, SO STFU

HEY

WHENEVER I SAY SO, FIRE COMES OUT OF MY FEET AND I FLY PLACES AND PLACE LITTLE BLOCKS AND BUILD STUFF, SO STFU
Life RP

Saying that you are trying to do a role play of life in a game.

Let the 9 year olds prance around about it then brag to their pokemon friends at school about how they did a hot chick in their imagination or how they did a guy over a game.

Eventually they'll figure it out themselves. Even then this is the epitome of their 'high life':
haloROX!!: hi wanna be my gf
katie: ok sure
haloROX!!: yay!
katie: yay
haloROX!!: ok now what
katie: ?
haloROX!!: IM DUMPING YUO CUZ I ONLY WANTD THE love!!!!!!!!
katie: we didnt even have love u pervert!
haloROX!!: STFU GO MAKE A SANDWICH YOU MAN
haloROX!! has banned katie (ID: 9095) permanently. Reason: "SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!"

Let the 9 year olds prance around about it then brag to their pokemon friends at school about how they did a hot chick in their imagination or how they did a guy over a game.

Eventually they'll figure it out themselves. Even then this is the epitome of their 'high life':

Laughed hard.

Life RP

Saying that you are trying to do a role play of life in a game.

Bah.

I can still do it, you're just jealous >:o

Not to mention the part where they start going
"KATIES MY GF!" "SHES NOT URS!" "HAHA I HAVE GF!"
and then someone with an IQ of 200 (or so it seems in this case) says
"ur gf is fake" then the other one says
"NO SHES REAL WE MET IN REAL LIFE"
again the other one.
"NO U SAID SHE BECAME UR GF 5 MINS AGO!"

"NO we were acting for a movie!1!"

WHERE IS THE SERVER OF FREE love!?
DO WANT

Notice how this topic is growing fast because it has the word "love" in it.

WHERE IS THE SERVER OF FREE love!?
DO WANT
It's hosted buy cooldude118 with his admin friend coolhotguy375

Notice how this topic is growing fast because it has the word "love" in it.

Just like that one AoT topic.

It's hosted buy cooldude118 with his admin friend coolhotguy375
forget.
Any chicks?

forget.
Any chicks?
there's coolgirl123 and that hot chick from the off topic section that's living with xam or whoever for a week.

"error with love"
Poor Badspot. :(

there's coolgirl123 and that hot chick from the off topic section that's living with xam or whoever for a week.
Damn! I should get this computer fixed up and go right away!