Author Topic: Poly Count out the Window  (Read 1815 times)

One bad call and we're all high and making irrational decisions? Honestly, grow up.

Sorry guys, Ephi is human.

Sorry guys, Ephi is human.
He's still a jackass.

Though its not just 1 bad call that's the problem.

He's still a jackass.

Though its not just 1 bad call that's the problem.

What a shame you're not paying for the service, otherwise I'd be obliged to listen to you bitch about things you don't like  :panda:

What a shame you're not paying for the service, otherwise I'd be obliged to listen to you bitch about things you don't like  :panda:
Wasn't talking about RTB, was talking about you. HURDDURR

If you don't want to listen to criticism then why continue RTB onto Retail, some sort of ego you need to protect when ever some one insults you? Its not natural for you to be insulted is it, too used to getting praised for everything, softrooster.

Its not natural for you to be insulted is it

..are we talking about the same Ephialtes here?

Wasn't talking about RTB, was talking about you. HURDDURR

If you don't want to listen to criticism then why continue RTB onto Retail, some sort of ego you need to protect when ever some one insults you? Its not natural for you to be insulted is it, too used to getting praised for everything, softrooster.

Some curious contradiction here. If I were a softrooster wouldn't I just take the insults and then cry in the corner? I think its quite normal to defend yourself when someone accuses you of something.

Anyway Packer, I don't think you can really appreciate what sort of maintenance RTB requires. Each day I have to sort through a newly submitted load of stuff, checking the code and everything to make sure it won't crap up people's games. We also have multiple people checking add-ons and as is normal of the human race, some people have different opinions of quality and therefore some add-ons may get approved where others get bargain binned. I'd invite you to try out being a mod reviewer for a bit to see this for yourself but your idea of quality is so abysmal that dog stuff would get approved.

And how about me being a mod reviewer? Possible at all? Haha.

contradiction, abysmal
I had to Google those words, wasn't sure if I had the correct meaning behind them.

So all of a sudden you think my opinion matters? You'd really think that I'd only accept stuffty Add-ons? Have you completely missed the point of this thread? Sure shifting through code can take time, I admit I went a bit overkill about it. Though it only takes 30 seconds to check a poly count, if that.

The point of this thread was poly count, though some Dead Obvious bad Add-ons are being accept and some half decent ones weren't came up during the thread.

Ephi do remember, not all of us are as gifted as you are when it comes to coding/etc, we're all only human, and what a disgusting race we are.