Author Topic: Cruel world D:  (Read 1268 times)

some of these people are like tribal or something but it might just because of my in-game name (JesusFreak) because i cant count how many servers ive been banned from just because of my name but alot of those kicks/bans and just making fun of me and they dont really have a reason. also i get like 10 irc's a day from random people asking "are you a christian?" or "There is no god." i even got one from lord tony saying "Jesus is black." but i expected that from him. but seriously people or whoever banned/kicked me are you really that immature?

Name some of the people who kicked/banned you.

It's just the internet. People believe whatever religious freak knocks on their door on early morning Saturdays.

I'd suggest changing your name to prevent such abuse. Honestly there's nothing you can do.

Maybe you should get a new name.

meh i like to stay faithful... i gues ill just deal with it

some of these people are like tribal or something but it might just because of my in-game name (JesusFreak) because i cant count how many servers ive been banned from just because of my name but alot of those kicks/bans and just making fun of me and they dont really have a reason. also i get like 10 irc's a day from random people asking "are you a christian?" or "There is no god." i even got one from lord tony saying "Jesus is black." but i expected that from him. but seriously people or whoever banned/kicked me are you really that immature?

I've been in your position before. Just ignore them. God will repay the faithful in the end.

Yes, Im catholic. No, I'm not a total religous zealot.

This is probably a good indication that you need a new name.

God will repay the faithful in the end.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU UUU-

Because your religion is automatically the correct one.

MY INGAME NAME IS GIANT POOPDONG WHY DOES EVERYONE BAN ME??????//

I think it's because there was a time when zoneark had a liking towards the name Jesus. ;D

MY INGAME NAME IS GIANT POOPDONG WHY DOES EVERYONE BAN ME??????//
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM MY INGAME NAME IS THUNDER snake WHY DOES EVEROON BAN ME

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM MY INGAME NAME IS THUNDER snake WHY DOES EVEROON BAN ME
Okay, you ruined the joke.

Oh yeah you came to my server once and some guys was picken on you sorry I was afk would have seen some bans

Okay, you ruined the joke.
Would I have dug the grave of the joke if sonemone's name in blockland was call garethgobblerooster

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU UUU-

Because your religion is automatically the correct one.

In my eyes, and the guy who started this topics eyes. I don't want to start a religion war, let's let this go.