Author Topic: PM Block button please  (Read 677 times)

Is there some kind of ignore option? Or something to block the private messages of cigarettes? Because marcem keeps PMing me about how my avatar makes me stupid. something about virginity. and nobody how many times i ask him to stop, he keeps messaging me. this also happened one time before with a different user, so is there an ignore button or anything of the sort?

I think he might mean the virginity part isn't very mature?

Add the to your ignore list, its under personal message options in your profile

Add the to your ignore list, its under personal message options in your profile

Thanks a lot :D I guess i should have looked harder :\

I think he might mean the virginity part isn't very mature?

His first response was something like "Are you handicapped? losing your virginity is good, it means you had love handicap" And i replied with "You know, some people actually want to keep their virginity"

Thanks a lot :D I guess i should have looked harder :\

His first response was something like "Are you handicapped? losing your virginity is good, it means you had love handicap" And i replied with "You know, some people actually want to keep their virginity"

edit: The fire fairy stole my lock button D:

And I love how I say it jokingly, but you take it uber-serious, and say something really dumb like:
"nobody cares. I dont care. The only person who cares is you, hence the 'nobody cares"

There is no lock in drama bro.

And I love how I say it jokingly, but you take it uber-serious

You typed it. You didn't say anything, for the last time, sarcasm doesn't carry over through the internet DX

MARCEM NO!!!
D:
Wat. That rule doesn't apply in the context.

Wat. That rule doesn't apply in the context.
Hahaha whoops.