Author Topic: What angers you the most?  (Read 16262 times)

Who are you?

The real question is

Who are you?

I mean NO ONE has even heard of you, I used to go by Kaden.

When people mispell my in-game name

"hi sparky"
"yo sharky"
"sup starky"

Thirteen why thank you.  Holy @#%(.

You know what else grinds my gears?  Little asian kids on xbox live threatening they are going to hack me.  I tell them to do it and they say that can't now, or they are busy.

Reminds me of a time when someone said they could hack me.
I told him to do it.
And he said I had to goto some site that was like some 4 digits . com (I remember what it is, but the content is against forum rules)

I never went to it, but it turns out it was a rick roll site.

Who are you to say anything? No one has even heard of you. No one even likes you. No one wants you here. so just don't try to act all BA
YOU'RE THE NEW GUY, dipstuff, Anti-Block has been here a very long while. SO forget off.

Also, guys like this.

The real question is

Who are you?

I mean NO ONE has even heard of you, I used to go by Kaden.

Who is this "Kaden?"

when people loving use the word "kosher" to describe anything in any conversation.

i just want to slap them so much

having a great day, and then when you're doing something important you have to stuff.

that's me.

dumb as bricks mac fanboys

I can stand smart one, and I respect their decision.  The dumb one are handicapped because the made their choice for all the wrong reasons.  There aren't very many of the smart ones, unfortunately.  

Consolecigarettes.

Always annoying people about how their console is better.

Whenever my mom drags me up to the pool, an the douchebags AT the pool. If I hear another one of them say something like "Yo luk at dis i got mad hopz" then I will rip out their vocal cords and strangle them with it.

How in preschool, the fat kid named Hugo took the only damn big wheel.

No, forget you. Life isn't bad, people just fail to realize what they have compared to others.