Author Topic: Graphics problem :(  (Read 722 times)

I don't know how this came about, but somehow some of the polygon sides dont appear.

It only happens on models and things, not bricks..

Try updating your graphic card drivers?

So how do I go about doing that? Ive never really fiddled around with graphics drivers and things...

If on a Windows machine you can try using Automatic Updates (Windows Updater for Vista) or you can go to your graphic card manufacturers websites and they usually have any driver you may need.

Damn you laptop graphics card :( I can't find ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600

Try googling your graphics card, google is your friend :D

Badspot

• Administrator
Just get the latest ATI catalyst drivers.

hey badspot, look at the topic under your dont post ambiguous topics topic

Badspot

• Administrator
hey badspot, look at the topic under your dont post ambiguous topics topic

How about posting a link or clicking "report post to moderator" instead of sending me on a damn scavenger hunt?

I think I need to find the driver that is the same one thats on my computer.
I cant find ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 anywhere, i'm missing something important ,aren't I?

Just get the latest ATI catalyst drivers.
Could somebody give me a link so I can be less handicapped in the future...

Every ATI catalyst driver updater ive gotten has failed to do anything useful besides reminding me of how dumb i am

I think this computer's just too damned old, I'll use some other one when I get home

You got an AMD dual core? I have the same problem and I do, but loving it wont run

You got an AMD dual core? I have the same problem and I do, but loving it wont run
o_o
Were you like, half asleep when you wrote that?
I read it over the first time, and was like "yeah, mh- Wait, what?"
"I have the same problem and I do,"
"but loving it wont run"

Might want to elaborate on that..?

How about posting a link or clicking "report post to moderator" instead of sending me on a damn scavenger hunt?
sorry. i forgot about that...