Author Topic: Furry avatars  (Read 40330 times)

I can't believe I'm seeing people like Regulith saying that they have more respect for Krystal now.

Let's look at what happened.

1.  Badspot removes all the furry avatars because of the obvious motives in using them and because it's his freakin' site, he can do what he wants with it.

2.  Everyone involved said something like "well that was fun" and blew it off.

3.  Krystal gets on here and calls Badspot an idiot.  Some of the people who blew it off previously then joined in the "badspot is an idiot" chant.

4.  Krystal gets on here again and says he's going to leave, and as a bonus, that we should expect his "farewell" message too.  This one got a lot of laughs.

5.  Krystal then realizes that he's just showing everyone that he can't take the heat, so he makes another post saying that he isn't going to leave "like a babyfur".  Ew.

6.  Some people continue to say that Badspot is an idiot, not remembering that it's Badspot's site, the avatars were obviously in violation of something called "common sense", and because no one really wants to see that stuff.  Just keep it to yourself.  Badspot was doing everyone who you weren't considering a favor.

7.  People then realize that only the people who were being actual idiots got their avatars removed.  Then, out of "internet brick forum avatar jealousy" they say that the people who still have their avatars don't deserve it.

8.  The whole time Ace and CC are hostile to any form of furry non-loving.  They could've read my much earlier post stating that when you announce something you do, you become different.  If you just kept it to yourselves, you would not be different.  You don't see people going around saying "i'm straight, straight revolution" and such.  It's a non-issue, and you guys being noobs are making it an issue.

9.  I make this post detailing the happenings and goings-on of this thread.

Just a phase bro, just let it pass.

Oh Ace, you used to be cool...

I wouldn't have a problem if you didn't feel the need to advertise the fact that you have a special interest for animal-people. I mean don't get me wrong, I think its disgusting - but generally its best not to tell people these sorts of things. That way you don't get this.

My advice for you is to keep all your hot fox-woman pictures in a secret folder named "school essays lol" on your computer and just look there when you need to get off, instead of uploading your school essays as avatars. K?
Lol, Ephi :D

I like Krystal. She's cool beans.

I liked the part where he plugged his ears and went on like nothing happened. I also liked the part where everyone else also went on like nothing happened.
That's pretty much a bad assumption. Come on, "everyone"?

I cannot be stuffballed reading throuugh 45 pages (45whhaaaat) but if youre 'in it for the artwork' youre a loser. Draw something original, and stop trying to defend a subculture you put yourself into even when you know all the connotations that go with it.

Your art is bad and you should feel bad.

damn furries.
Because everyone has the same opinion as you...

Because everyone has the same opinion as you...
He was stating his opinion.

He was stating his opinion.
I found that true, sorry for me being ignorant.

Omega can we please derail this topic?

Cardboard cut out cow says no.

It's common sense, obviously we have had past experiences so we know Badspot hates furries. So some people pushed the limit, they were asking for it.

Quote from: Boy Scout Camp Staff
The number one rule is dont be stupid

This was the rule at the boy scout camp I went to last week.

I explained the whole thing, now I have no respect for any of you

Stating that you have no respect for someone only has gravity if that person valued having your respect...