Author Topic: Mr-Lotto is a scam  (Read 1894 times)

So if neone of you buy lotto tickets from mr-lotto well don't nemore and heres why
in this past weeks drawin  Gristy cop won jackpot and i know for a fact that he lost his pass and lotto in the past has always done it where they get the cash if they can verfiy havin the accoutn they bought the ticket with well since gristy won it and he couldn't verfiy it lotto still gave gristy the cash thru a diff account so this here i do belive lotto is a scam.

Mr.Lotto is a scam..Just like the lottery in real life.

Mr.Lotto is a scam..Just like the lottery in real life.

lol i agree

The lottery is tax on those who are bad at math.

dani california

So what if lotto is a scam (im not saying he is) he still gives out over 1k jackpots for only 10GP a piece. You of all people cougar to complain about spending 10GP, its quite sad

My friend in another game has more money than any two people put together and always begs me for money >.<

So what if lotto is a scam (im not saying he is) he still gives out over 1k jackpots for only 10GP a piece. You of all people cougar to complain about spending 10GP, its quite sad

you didn't get it yea ik its a good chance that spend 10go and might win but lotto still didn't verfiy and see he still owned the account that bought the ticket and that is my point

Why waste the time trying to win the lotto when you can get 1k in 10-15 mins?

Gawd....I'm not sure exactly what Metallica is complaining about because of the bad spellng.  That being said, it is not my job to decifer what people write. Nor is it my job to pity idiots.

that is true he gave my brother the money he supposed to.

The lottery is tax on those who are bad at math.

And a very lucritave tax at that.  ^_^

Sooooo many stupid poor people...so little time...

... ppls nvm i should waste my time for ppls that just don't get it

I'm not sure what exactly you just said..lemme try and translate:

....Peoples nevermind I should waste my time for peoples that just do not get it.

Okay, that makes no sense.  What?

even more of a scam today he was sayin ANYONE who kills cougar metallica or ratrod will get 10 free lotto tickets and i killed my self and he said nope not cougar but neone else and i said that you said ANYONE can kill me

llolums no i won 20gp XD