Author Topic: Finished TDM Attackers Vs. Defenders (Futuristic//Medival)  (Read 2685 times)

I've been working on this project for a while wich is this TDM with some futuristic little things and more medival things. Well i think it came out very well  please Rate 10/* and dont flame


Bird Wiev

Castle wich is defenders base

One of the "futuristic" machines made by Drakeyen

One of the crocodiles

This is the camp wich is the attackers base

This is just a little house wich we can say "sniper post" to ;P

well thats just meh bot chasing me

Here we can see the little burnt hole in the roof making the house "sniper posty"

Inside the little house that we call "sniper post"

And finaly if you find my logo wich looks like this

you will get my other so called "snowball TDM" wich i just finished

This would be the save put it in your "save" folder
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=35cff68230ec13af4c17ca8801618ef7e04e75f6e8ebb871

This is also an app for CotB
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 06:20:46 AM by Stone Head »

Heheh first reply!
xD

Awseom stone!

Well, well, well.

Very nice indeed.

9/10

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Well, well, well.

Very nice indeed.

9/10

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
thanks!

Hmm, There's alot of empty space, the tents look slightly duplicated, and the orange roofed house is kind of average.

I say No. But it was a good try.

Hmm, There's alot of empty space, the tents look slightly non-duplicated but equal, and the orange roofed house is kind of normal.

I say Yes. But it was a good try.

I say Yes. But it was a good try.
You're not even in CotB and that made no damn sense!

Well, well, well.

Very nice indeed.

9/10

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You do not wish to review your post.
I lol'd, even though that i edited the warning.
!xCon: Post Logged Into Database "Blockland Forum Logs" v1.5.

Hmm, There's alot of empty space, the tents look slightly non-duplicated but equal, and the orange roofed house is kind of normal.

I say Yes. But it was a good try.
You say yes to ...?
Anyway, I am still deciding, I wanna see what everyone else things. It's good, but in some plaaces its too empty.

I really like the sniper post.

You say yes to ...?
Anyway, I am still deciding, I wanna see what everyone else things. It's good, but in some plaaces its too empty.

I really like the sniper post.
Did you just pull a Randomguy?!?! :O anyways, I think I'll have too... wait to see what the other members say :3

That is the most epic crocodile...


is it class system? or do you choose your own weapons?

is it class system? or do you choose your own weapons?
well i will make a class sytem but i will make it like in an empty save so you can add it to any TDM/CTF

That is the most epic crocodile...
I made the crocodile by feeling! ;P