Author Topic: The hello thread  (Read 2196 times)

Yes, I thought that an introductory thread was in order.

So I found blockland when I was bored and just clicked on the add thinking that it was going to be just like its 'competition'. I decided to join the fourms to see what the userbase was like. I'm going to buy blockland soon, and am real glad, because I am literally going to get my new computer in a couple of days that can run it.

Not many 'hello' threads actually say what the person likes (well not the two I've seen), and are really vague, so maybe I can change that up a bit. I like games, programming (not the best, but hey), constructing things, and knifes. I find drawing little doodles relaxing, and would like to try other forms of graphic design maybe at a later date.

Anyways, thats about it. Can't wait to get Blockland.

Welcome to Blockland, Void. Enjoy your stay.

I'm Gamefandan. Hi. :D

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:32:48 AM by Liquid »

Hi I'm Tom (There are 2 Toms in Blockland, so Im Tommy.)  =D

Not alot of newcomers like this than my friend Codec. Welcome to Blockland.

Also:
You like
I like knives
You what?

xD

knives
One of us. One of us.
Welcome, you're going to be quite the addition to our dysfunctional physcopathic enraged family. :D

Welcome :D. i r DarkAce719.

Hey, I'm Flying Ace hope you'll find blockland a very enjoying game.

Hi and welcome to Blockland and its Forums. Enjoy your time here, make some friends and have fun.
All you simply need to do to keep us happy, is keep to the rules, and have some common sense. Yeah, doesn't take too much to please us.
So, Hello, have fun and it's a pleasure to have you aboard.

You seem good from the start. You can type and acually know what you are talking about. I think you will fit in just fine here.

Welcome to Blockland, Void.

Welcome to Blockland. Please: DON'T feed the enraged rabbits, DON'T D-wand everything in sight, DON'T spawnkill, and enjoy your stay.

You seem very nice and you actually seem to have a brain, so you will probably be a very nice addition.
NOTIFICATION-You have now received your first cookie.  :cookie:

Welcome to the game that we are talking about.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Please: DON'T feed the enraged rabbits,
Don't worry.

Nice, try learning how to model things for Blockland Add-ons if you are interested in Graphic design.