Author Topic: I lose my eyesight + Hearing + any other sense.  (Read 3402 times)

Usually, whenever I stand up after sitting for about 15 minutes. I lose all control of my senses for a short moment. Ranging anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes. Usually I just lay down on the floor until it's over. But recently, I hit my chin on the counter. 

Should I be concerned?

you should probally see a doctor if you havnt already

Someone has AIDS  :cookieMonster:
but go to the doctor NOW

Usually, whenever I stand up after sitting for about 15 minutes. I lose all control of my senses for a short moment. Ranging anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes. Usually I just lay down on the floor until it's over. But recently, I hit my chin on the counter. 

Should I be concerned?
It because the blood rushes from your brain, not uncommon, but if it is really bad, you should get it looked at.

It because the blood rushes from your brain, not uncommon, but if it is really bad, you should get it looked at.
Well, I am usually in my living room when I get it. And the couch is right there.

But now it happens "delayed" at times.

Well, I am usually in my living room when I get it. And the couch is right there.

But now it happens "delayed" at times.
yep. as it should be

like a second or two or three

I have the same thing

happens to me too, I think it has something to do with blood pressure

Happens to me as well, but I also start twitching and lurching.

It's loving trippy as hell.

you lose all 21 senses?

Damn, man, you got problems.

Could be lupus.
I don't recall him saying he's a woman or mentioning and rashes.

Because you need to be a woman to have lupus... wut?

hmmm...
Now that I come to think of it... Ronin hasn't shot down my prior two lupus suggestions... where has he been recently?

Because you need to be a woman to have lupus... wut?

hmmm...
Now that I come to think of it... Ronin hasn't shot down my prior two lupus suggestions... where has he been recently?
Well, it's most common in women.
And he's still yet to say anything involving rashes.
And I'm obviously his replacement.