Author Topic: EPIC WIN!!!  (Read 1454 times)

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
You: r u a woman?
Stranger: sometimes.
You: Above the age of 18?
Stranger: yes.
You: Do you like to give lewinskys?
Stranger: i do,
You: FBI, you are now a registered as an active pedafile in your local area.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             What do you have to say for yourself now that your an active pedafile?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I was too lazy to go create an account on photobucket. If you want the photo i guess ill post it...

...k?
Did this need it's own topic, let alone to be posted at all?

Just another person trying to infest the forums with 4chan crap because he obviously couldn't think of it himself, let alone do it properly. *facepalms*

child enthusiast, YOU IDIOT. Learn to spell!

i guess a pedafile is a female version of a child enthusiast :cookieMonster:

No, those are the things that keep files in the cabinet.  If it has a smaller folder in it it is a pedafile.

Joke's on you, Omegle has a new detector that detects fake FBI messages and puts "If the above message says you've been reported to the FBI, it is fake" after your message, or something of that sort. Not to mention your message was terribly unprofessional and just downright lame.

"EPIC FAIL!!!" is a more fitting title.

Boom roasted.

Sad to break it to you, but, a woman that likes to give lewinskys isnt a child enthusiast :/

Sad to break it to you, but, a woman that likes to give lewinskys isnt a child enthusiast :/
I'd sure love to meet her though. :D First dibs! =p

Unless she's fat, then Colten can have her.

Unless she's fat, then Colten can have her
:(

One time someone wanted to hook up with a gay fat man.

Unless she's fat, then Colten can have her.
Congratulations, You and Colten just contracted AIDS! Yaaaay~

omfg yur so hilarus.

Stupid idiot, you didn't do anything.
You just said "you liek givng blojobs?" and tried to act like the fuzz.
cigarette.