Author Topic: *new* C-city the newest and most epic collab build, but we need you to suceed  (Read 2123 times)

um... hallo....

Ok, I’ll go right on the spot: .

This is a collab project designed by me, created by me, posted by me, for me you, what?, you might ask yourself, well this is a project for all of you that:

  • like working with other people
  • have bad internet connection
  • or... are simply bored

what is C-city, well.

C: is a system i will apply to my future collab builds, which lets you download templates, send them to me, and i will add them to the entire build. so all of you who like paying bay your self’s or are tired of n00b duds can also help. all the terrains that you download are (almost) fully editable (with exception of the black stuff) and yours, you can customize the

  • street
  • the red area
  • and the stuff bellow the red area

city: the first of all of these builds, a city, do i have to explain more?

If you want to help you will have to follow these simple 3 steps:
  • download a template
  • edit it
  • and ad it to the build



step #1
DOWNLOAD A TEMPLATE ;

the small terrain, ideal for cardboard houses;



Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0jiuvozcnjk

the med(ium)-terrain, ideal for a normal house (also comes in side version)



Zelda: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wi1tjityz5w

And the side version:



ganondorf: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wjuvoytgmun

the L- house, ideal for houses with a garage or a pool (this one also comes with an alternate version)



Kirby: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?njnmmmzzzzz

And alternate:



Metanight: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gikqzdggzcz

the big terrain, good for small malls and parking lots



Toon Link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlfgdlfjzvj

and finally, the block, it’s  like your own little city


Mario:  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mtkeznnnyjn



step #2
edit it

Quote
C: is a system i will apply to my future collab builds, which lets you download templates, send them to me, and i will add them to the entire build. so all of you who like paying bay your self’s or are tired of n00b duds can also help. all the terrains that you download are (almost) fully editable (with exception of the black stuff) and yours, you can customize the

  • street
  • the red area
  • and the stuff bellow the red area
[/b]



step #3
add it to the build

how? well... you can:

send it to me via e-mail

  • finish your buld
  • go to hotmail, yahoo mai, or G-mail
  • send a mail to ccitycollab@gmail.com, with the save as joined (spelling >I ) file
upload it on media fire

  • upload the file
  • post the link here

build it on the server

  • got to the server
  • build your butt off

BE SURE TO TELL ME ALL THE ADD ONS YOU USED IN YOUR BUILD so it can work properly on the server



things you can't do:

  • build floating bricks, cause i might need to duplicate it
  • build OMFG'ing pieces of stuff
  • edit the template, or not building in a template
  • spam me, or other builders

thanks... i supose... and: sorry if i misspelled something.

edit: I WIll post the entire build every time i can here:

{here}

edit#2: server (for when we have one, but you can still help via the C- system)

edit#3: please fill the poll guys (updated every week)



sorry for quoting all the posts, i couldent edit my last topic for no apearent reason (could not teke off the poll) , so i re-posted, all of you people who dont believe the post heres the link to the old topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=77180.15
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:03:57 AM by general offtopic »



so fast i have to bump? you people post fast

This like a community build? can you hist your own server?


who is willing to host?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:07:34 AM by general offtopic »

Seems like a decent idea.

Most community city builds always seem to go places, like Limpfittz's city build, Metropolis RPG, ex.

I think once it gets started it can turn out nice.

Seems like a decent idea.

Most community city builds always seem to go places, like Limpfittz's city build, Metropolis RPG, ex.

I think once it gets started it can turn out nice.

thanks

This idea is amazing. It can seriously change city builds forever. Are you on a mac? If not, go to portforward.com and forward your ports. I need to do mine, and I'm about to do it w/ my dad. I'll host a server for this as soon as I finish it. 


This idea is amazing. It can seriously change city builds forever. Are you on a mac? If not, go to portforward.com and forward your ports. I need to do mine, and I'm about to do it w/ my dad. I'll host a server for this as soon as I finish it. 

wow, thanks... as i mentioned before, i'm moving, but as soon as i get to my new house, or someone helps by hosting one, the server will be up, but you still can help off line with the C-system

ill start doing it right away

nice, 1st one to be sure to help



It's a cool idea. I could host sometime this weekend.

thanks, pm me if you can