Author Topic: Dial-Up Sound  (Read 4411 times)

lol, my first addon.

Adds a dial-up connection sound to your sound collection. I got the audio off of FindSounds and coverted it to .wav with Audacity.

It's good if you make computers. You could make it sound like it has a stuffty dial-up Internet connection. :P

Download it here.

Edit: If you'd rather have the file in a smaller size and with the .ogg filetype, you can get it here. Thanks, Packer!

Just install it normally; put it into your C:\(Program Files\)Blockland\Add-Ons folder, then enable it while starting a game. Enjoy it.

~Sonicfan
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:34:33 PM by Sonicfan574 »

Ahh the good days, back then when I had to get of the comp when mom is on the phone.

Thank god for DSL and Cable and WiFi.

lol, I remember that. XD
And my mom talks on the phone for hours, so it was horrible...

Nostalgia Rush
            ;.;

File size fail, pretty much 1MB for 5 seconds.

Edit: Converted to OGG, Stereo to Mono, renamed the file type in server.cs and reduced the file size to 1/20th of the size.
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/542835/Sound_DialUp.zip
Edit: Link destroyed >:D!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 04:46:14 AM by Packer »

File size fail, pretty much 1MB for 5 seconds.
lol, it's not my fault that Audacity is so much of a failure that it leaves uncompressed .wav files.

Edit: Converted to OGG, Stereo to Mono, renamed the file type in server.cs and reduced the file size to 1/20th of the size.
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/542835/Sound_DialUp.zip
Thanks. I'll edit my first post.

You should split it up into several, smaller sounds which might be used in different places.

You should split it up into several, smaller sounds which might be used in different places.
I don't really get the point of that, since it's supposed to be put together. :P

I don't really get the point of that, since it's supposed to be put together. :P

If you want a certain note or something.

I remember that buzzing sound, and the smell of offices.

lol i can use this XD. Nice job

i miss that sound, its a good thing i have a computer in animal crossing wild world lol.

NOOO D: Reminds me of those horrible times where you had to wait 20 minutes for the webpage to load. And also those good times on cartoonnetwork.com , miniclip.com , mofunzone.com , nickjr.com , nick.com , etc.