Author Topic: Block City Version 3  (Read 24150 times)

Hmm. I played this, and it seems like a very good idea integration of currency, building, and deathmatching.
GREAT SCOTT! THEY'VE DONE IT AGAIN!

if this is a city rpg he will be banned

Learn to loving read, please, before your own stupidity gets you banned.

ok i open Prefs.cs up and i will give code
Code: [Select]
// +----------------------+
// | General Preferences  |
// +----------------------+

$Pref::blockCity::enableAlignment = true;
$Pref::blockCity::newUserBlockAmount = 150; //Sets to SimpleDB, requires restart (since RTB will not autoExec functions on change)

$Pref::blockCity::enableDM = True;
$Pref::blockCity::DMWinReward = 2;
$Pref::blockCity::DMLossReward = 0;

$pref::blockcity::customtagprice = 5000;
$Pref::blockCity::enableVIP = True;
$Pref::BlockCity::TagLength = 15;
$Pref::BlockCity::VIPTAG = "<bitmap:Add-Ons/Script_BlockCity/VIPCrown>";
$Pref::blockCity::vipPrice = 50000;
Is that right?
God damn it plz help my VIP and my DM dosnt work HELP

Urm, the only thing I can spot is that its a capitalized T, but there's no way the system can't distinguish from t and T....

Urm, the only thing I can spot is that its a capitalized T, but there's no way the system can't distinguish from t and T....
Still dosnt work

Still dosnt work

Let me look and run some tests to make sure that there isn't a problem with the script.

Let me look and run some tests to make sure that there isn't a problem with the script.
Finally thxs

Quote from: Kalphiter
Please link to the duplicator topic, not the actual link.

The topic for the patched duplicated has the link slashed out which will make users believe that it is no longer downloadable. Is there a reason why I must link to the actual topic?

Also: For future reference you should really PM me rather than constantly quote yourself because it makes you look silly.

i got this and city rp both they rock together but in a nonstop server it crash after a day and you have to recreate it

i got this and city rp both they rock together but in a nonstop server it crash after a day and you have to recreate it
You, my sir, are an idiot.