DOF Screenshots

Author Topic: DOF Screenshots  (Read 981387 times)

- I wanted to make an RPG that was expansive and really detailed so i started testing out biomes. This is an alpha version of a taiga biome.-
There are 84,500 bricks in that picture alone.

expansive and really detailed

There are 84,500 bricks in that picture alone.
These concepts do not go together.

A) Way too many bricks for one area. I blame your trees
B) Terrain is a bit too flat. Needs more hills
C) Your using the grass emitter? ..why?

These concepts do not go together.
Yea I knew once the brick count exceeded 20K I wouldn't be able to get as far as I planned, however I have come up with a different approach to building it with a much lower brick count and a lot less lag. So far I am just using the picture above as a proof of concept.
A) Way too many bricks for one area. I blame your trees
B) Terrain is a bit too flat. Needs more hills
C) Your using the grass emitter? ..why?
A) answered above^
B) yea I will definitely work on multilevel terrain that is more than a few plates, this was just something quick to test and see how it looked.
C) I was way too lazy today to build the grass
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 08:37:05 PM by bounty hunta »

But it's not even goddamn DOF
I used my dof keybind and even checked it afterwords to make sure and it took them as DOF

I used my dof keybind and even checked it afterwords to make sure and it took them as DOF
Check to see that your buttons work, they are certainly not DOF. If the keys aren't working or the keybinding is just not activating, consider rebinding it.

Were you hosting a server?

Were you hosting a server?
[/quote Yes i was hosting
You can't take DoF screenshots if you're hosting because that would freeze the server for everyone else.

My first screenshot in BL I still love it...its just...art!:

i think i see a killer face in this : /

i think i see a killer face in this : /

Do you realize that this picture is 5 years old...?