Author Topic: DOF Screenshots  (Read 1011514 times)

skill4life sux 2 much 2 make a city like that

Well stuff, excuse me.

Did Barnabas base it off of anything? Or did he just improvise? I find it amazing how well put-together the city looks.
No I was aiming that sarcasm at sylvandork

Hamachi (blue) Cool Blockhead (red) and SGT Blocky (Green)

Built this on Wedge's server.

reported for spamming.
not funny kid

Sorry. It will not happen again.

Wrong topic?
No, he's just late and is somehow unable to use the quote feature the correct way

squideeys textures are pretty nice.

On Heedicalking's Summer Bash:
The indoor-pond near the spawn

The pond from the side

The pond and fireplace

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:38:31 PM by Rye »

^ both above posts are really nice. Both could use some tiles or something on the roof though :)

^ both above posts are really nice. Both could use some tiles or something on the roof though :)
Okay, did it.

Looks remarkably exactly the loving same as my mansion build.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=175342.0
The couches (I have seen it ingame in heed's) are 2 bricks different from mine, the plant above the pool is the exact same, that water monolith is the EXACT same thing INCLUDING the shape FX on the water. The firepalce looks slightly abridged.
Looks like you salvaged my build and turned it into a turd.

The lamps are also the same and in the same quantity as I put them in the pool.
The design is the same but it's common, so that's not really a point. However they are exactly as long as mine.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:11:51 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Doubt it tag. My guess is that he built his from the ground up (or whoever built it) because it's almost bare. Even if he did use yours as a reference, it really isn't that similar.

The couches are the exact same, except he replaced the wedges with music bricks.
Sad thing I didn't put a picture of the pool in the gallery thread of mine though.

EDIT: Took a picture just now, and if you really think I'm uncredible I'll prove it with the last-saved-date.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:19:19 PM by TheArmyGuy »